Hunting Life Member Attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all for your kind words its andys wife tonya, he is on the mend though still in pain and having nightmares about the attack so the nights are long and seem to have extra hours in them! but w

a message from andy..........i am am overwhelmed by the kind responses and gifts you have sent for me for my recovery, a bleak beginning to last week has ended with my faith in humanity being restored

hi lads and lasses its tonya, it happened just outside of edmundbyre near derwent i cant really say much at the minute as some of the villagers may have an idea who it could have been and the wildlife

Posted Images

6 hours ago, kanny said:

I had to write a Ballad so the story becomes folklore lol

Andy Kelly's Cunning Ballad

(Verse 1) In a small town, lived a man named Andy Kelly, A silver tongue, a master of deception, they'd tell me. With charm and wit, he spun his web so sly, He wove a tale of woe that made you sigh.

(Chorus) Oh, Andy Kelly, the cunning conman, they say, With his dog that lost its bark, he led the way. He played with hearts, emotions he'd provoke, Taking money and binoculars, a crafty bloke.

(Verse 2) He'd roam the streets, with his faithful hound in tow, A sorry sight, a mutt that seemed to have lost its glow. With tearful eyes, he'd tell passersby his plight, "How can I live without my dog's bark so bright?"

(Chorus) Oh, Andy Kelly, the cunning conman, they say, With his dog that lost its bark, he led the way. He played with hearts, emotions he'd provoke, Taking money and binoculars, a crafty bloke.

(Verse 3) The townsfolk fell for his sob story each day, Believed his lies, their sympathy led them to pay. He'd collect their coins, saying it's for a cure, While all along, his deception would endure.

(Bridge) But the truth has a way of coming to light, And Andy's deceit would soon take flight. A local detective, wise and keen, Uncovered the ruse, the deceptive scene.

(Verse 4) The townsfolk learned of Andy's cunning game, Their generosity taken, their hearts inflamed. In anger and sorrow, they rallied as one, To bring justice to this crafty, cunning con.

(Verse 5) Before the judge, Andy stood to defend, His web of lies starting to rapidly descend. No longer would he weave his tales of woe, For justice had caught up, it was time to go.

(Outro) And so, the tale of Andy Kelly's deceit, A lesson learned, a cautionary beat. Beware the words of those who play pretend, For truth and honesty, in the end, transcend.

Stick to carpentry and cooking.

Cheers, D.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Waz said:

Naked

Like a wandering court stripper-minstrel?I have just seen a fat black lass on the news totally naked (I wish I could unsee that) walking on the freeway in SanFran firing a pistol at passing cars.

25 minutes ago, mackem said:

Like a wandering court stripper-minstrel?I have just seen a fat black lass on the news totally naked (I wish I could unsee that) walking on the freeway in SanFran firing a pistol at passing cars.

Oh my god , a , naked ,  fat , crazy , woman with a gun . I'm in love ?

• Haha 3