Tyson Fury Has Been Summoned By The British Boxing Board Of Control

Why have sports personalities GOT to be role models thats bollocks, I expect footballers to kick balls, rugby players to run with balls and tennis players to hit them, boxers to punch each other etc etc etc, whatever they say, think, believe ,do or say has sod all to do with their chosen sport unless it involves breaking the law...jmho

I like sportsmen just being sportsmen, not spouting bollocks all the time.

Same here, thats why I just ignore the 1s that spout bollocks

same goes for musicians that get 1 hit and turn anti, hunting, meat, horse racing, dog racing, get a cat and preach their biased ways to the people who actually got them to where they are, they're the top of the HYPOCRIT list
  • Like 2

Fury is a religous man and stands by the Bible and what it says, he has only repeated what is in that book,if one of the other religions read from there Holy Book and commented on what is read in there nothing would be said as it would all kick off.

• Like 1

im a gypsy not a racist says it all after his rant yes he won and fair play glad he did win like he said he would but listening to them furys how the worlds against them etc then you see them with there youtube rants is it any wonder i know a few travellers and all have none of this no one likes us shit

Strange how Fury cherry picks bits from the bible to suit his prejudices, the bible is a big book but he doesn't talk much about anything else from it. He probably knows f**k all about Christianity.

The bible does not critise two daughters getting their father pissed and shagging him, so maybe it could be cherry picked to be considered a legitimate practice ?

Then again it could be thought of as an old story book that needs to be views as such.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+19%3A30-38&version=KJV

Fury is a religous man and stands by the Bible and what it says, he has only repeated what is in that book,if one of the other religions read from there Holy Book and commented on what is read in there nothing would be said as it would all kick off.

a womans place is on her back, that must been on the first page

Being outspoken saying rash things to get people to take interest in them/get people talking about them for self publicity is hardly a new thing its been done by people for years and years,seems to be working for him,you have commented on this thread three times and now me twice .

• Like 1

Why have sports personalities GOT to be role models thats bollocks, I expect footballers to kick balls, rugby players to run with balls and tennis players to hit them, boxers to punch each other etc etc etc, whatever they say, think, believe ,do or say has sod all to do with their chosen sport unless it involves breaking the law...jmho

I totally agree.......unfortunately some sportsmen like to step away from what they are good at occasionally and view their opinions in other walks of life......while we,re all entitled to our views when you know they are going to be scrutinized by the watching world its probably better to keep them to yourself.....unless you think you are the second coming of Muhammad Ali of course.
Tbh Ali wasn't the sharpest pencil out there and could be an arsehole at times, he was an utter prick on Parkinson one time. Edited by DogFox123