Whats life like for him inside you reckon? I dont give a shit n hope it fits the sickening crime he done. I am just curious as to if he ever gets out of his cell? Surely that would be a better punishment than death. When your gone thats it its all over?

Single cell,TV and playstation if he wants it,free to roam the wing dring the day,3 meals a day and free health care,laundry done for him and if he wants to work he can but the choice will be his....

lol maxine sounds like youv been on the recieving end of a bit that punishment

I wouldn't call it punishment, max pays good money for those sessions with Tyrone :whistling:
Safe word is "Gravy" seemingly.
  • Like 1

Whats life like for him inside you reckon? I dont give a shit n hope it fits the sickening crime he done. I am just curious as to if he ever gets out of his cell? Surely that would be a better punishment than death. When your gone thats it its all over?

Single cell,TV and playstation if he wants it,free to roam the wing dring the day,3 meals a day and free health care,laundry done for him and if he wants to work he can but the choice will be his....

Even in whatever cat theyve got him? Would imagine triple a cat. I know the lower cats meant to be a piece of piss.

the system failed lee rigby from day one. adebolago should went into body bag not an ambulance

100% right . . they shot them then set about working to save there lives UNREAL . . Id like to know what law firm is representing / advising him (maybe Cherie Blairs friends) , There showing money before morals counts here . . Lawyers more like leeches .
  • Like 2

I know the lower cats meant to be a piece of piss.

You,ve never been to Belmarsh have you mate.....i can just tell :D

Anyone who finds any jail a piece of piss is either institutionalised or crazy . . You get on with it but being denied normal life is no piece of piss .
  • Like 3

I know the lower cats meant to be a piece of piss.

You,ve never been to Belmarsh have you mate.....i can just tell :D

Thats an a cat though aint it? I know helmarsh must be quite bad. Someone i know whos done time before said was the worst place his been. I mean the lower cats cant be that bad. Never known anyone to come out n go straight. Course its not a place anyone would choose to be. I just didnt think this terrorist would have a playstation n be out his cell a fair bit due to the crime he done.