Anthony Joshua..

Upcoming fight against Dillian whyte .. Two unbeaten prospects in the pro ranks meet on 12th December.. How do you see the fight going and is AJ being hyped up too much or is he the "real" deal? Idiots on Twitter claiming fury should fight him next when in reality AJ is only just starting out as a pro.. For me he needs to earn his chance and fight some big names in the next 12 months if he's going to get his shot.. Whyte seems very confident of victory..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course he is over hyped all Olympians are when they enter the pro game........Fury had 7 years in the pro game before fighting for a world title so Joshua has 5 years of learning/experience yet....

Personally i prefer to watch a fight between 2 heavyweights trying to hurt each other than 2 heavyweights desperate not to get hit by each other like last wknd.........we all like to see good efficien

Boxing and skill?   Fec off crusty you been drinking again Pmsl boxing and skill ffs

Hard to say when he hasn't really fought anyone decent, but I watched fury from his humble beginning and I think Joshua is a better boxer than fury, he just needs the ring experience. ..... but either way deontay wilder will cripple either of them, hope he gets a chance to batter fury in the very near future

Of course he is over hyped all Olympians are when they enter the pro game........Fury had 7 years in the pro game before fighting for a world title so Joshua has 5 years of learning/experience yet....... i fully expect him to walk through Dillian Whyte who himself is an exciting talent so fair play to both boys for taking the fight.

• Like 7

With Joshua on the rise, I think Britain will be keeping the titles at home . . Who would have thought!

Joshua or fury Britain at the top of heavyweight boxing isn't a bad thing I suppose

Absolutely. I think Fury will face Wladimir again next and so I'd like to see Joshua take Wilders WBC belt.
  • Like 1

Should be a good fight can't see it going the distance though. Easy win for josh.

Won't be watching it though as I don't think it warrants being a pay per view fight

Doesnt warrant being pay per view :icon_eek: its probably the best British card of the year !

Joshua/Whyte

Eubank jnr/O Sullivan

Mitchell/Barosso

Bellew

Warrington

Ward

Cambell

Beyond Fury/Klitchko last night id never heard of anyone.

• Like 1

Should be a good fight can't see it going the distance though. Easy win for josh.

Won't be watching it though as I don't think it warrants being a pay per view fight

Doesnt warrant being pay per view :icon_eek: its probably the best British card of the year !

Joshua/Whyte

Eubank jnr/O Sullivan

Mitchell/Barosso

Bellew

Warrington

Ward

Cambell

That's a night of boxing worth £20 of anyone's money :yes:

• Like 1

Whyte will not last two full rounds with Joshua and Wilder who was gifted a title shot for being American will lose the belt as soon as he mans up and fights his mandatory Povetkin. If Klitschko with all his experience and knowledge of the game picked up over the years could not land a clean shot on Fury regular through out the fight then Wilder has no chance of catching Fury with his wild swinging shots,Fury would completely clown him.Wilder is a paper champion who never fought one contender to get the title shot, in fact he never even fought one fighter ranked in the top 50. Even now as champion his promoters are still matching him with lesser fighters who have inflated rankings whilst petitioning the WBC to allow him to keep fighting voluntarys rather than fighting Povetkin.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Doesnt warrant pay per view its probably the best or most exciting card of the year

• Like 1

Joshua/Whyte

Eubank jnr/O Sullivan

Mitchell/Barosso

Bellew

Warrington

Ward

Cambell

HA HA get your own lines Gnash ...lol