Extreme Huntress 2016

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, Thank you for your comments, my only purpose on this forum is not to only gain votes but to follow some interesting forums. As for the thong, I dont often hunt in my underwear, that

A more revealing photo......say holding a compound bow dressed in nothing more than a real tree thong could very well sway my vote !!!

Don't slate the girl, she's living the dream many of us over this side of the pond would give our right arm too. Feck me we can't even see kills on the hunt tv show on the bbc incase it offends some

Posted Images

Women just aren't geared up for hunting...........fact of human evolution.......in primitive groups, women were gatherers, men were hunters, thousands of years of evolution meant men who were better hunters would provide for their families, and so pass their genes on, better hunters would pass better hunting genes on, no doubt about that, but women would never be tested in a hunting arena, it just wouldn't be an issue, and still isn't for for 99.9 % of women, some bloke gets no sons, so has to make the best of a bad job and teach a daughter, then all of a sudden they're better than a man.........against thousands of years of evolution............rubbish............its the same reason they can't drive worth a f**k.............hit you in the ankles with a shopping trolley in the supermarket.......no hand eye coordination, just simple facts of evolution.

Do what you're best at, play at working and keep a decent providing man happy, these days bend over for more than collecting a tuba, and think yourself lucky men are f***ing idiots, most of you would starve in a bygone age ;)

I think you will find that has more to do with protecting the means of production for the tribe. . . . . . .

• 3 weeks later...

I can believe all you lot fell for it....

' ohhh I'll vote for you...show me some attention pleassse'

I felt like puking at one point you tarts..

You've seen nothing ! Check the posts the next time a lady newbie puts her picture up........

Yes lots of people on here want to chat up the yank bird lol.

But more worrying I'd why is why she so committed and want to win an extreme huntress comp.ffs get in the house woman and get the kettle on.

• Like 1