Redbush Tea Anyone!

been giving this to my lurchers daily now for some while, before and after lamping def noticed a difference in their wellbeing... not sure its scientifically proven though...im convinced ive noticed better stamina and recovery rate aswell between runs..make your own minds up though lol... https://booksforever1blog.wordpress.com/2012/07/17/rooibos-tea-could-help-dogs-in-old-age/

Got Rooibos tea on the side, I often drink it. All teas are good for you, my favourite at the mo is White tea. An uncured tea that is just picked and dried.

The Dogs like tea, they're feckers, you can leave a cuppa within reach.

Tea plants are very good at absorbing aluminium mate, they leach it out of most tea, strong links to dementia, uncured will probably have a high alli content?

• Like 1

nice one got some new converts :D gotta agree its a nice brew..with the dogs i started by pouring it over their feed untill they got used to it,now its just on its own and they trench it down..could be given with a splash of goats milk aswell but have heard milk in tea can cancel out some of the detoifiying benefits not sure what truth in this though..

My grandmother used to give a beddy whippet a cuppa every morning with out fail and she exceeded 16 years easy. Coincidence no doubt but it didn't do her any harm for sure. She took her over quite young too when he had bad leg injury

Got Rooibos tea on the side, I often drink it. All teas are good for you, my favourite at the mo is White tea. An uncured tea that is just picked and dried.

The Dogs like tea, they're feckers, you can leave a cuppa within reach.

Tea plants are very good at absorbing aluminium mate, they leach it out of most tea, strong links to dementia, uncured will probably have a high alli content?

Just looked into this, Green Tea and Black Tea ( regular tea ) have higher levels of aluminium. This is because the leaves are older and have more time to absorb the metal. White tea is the new shoots and has less time to absorb aluminium.

Here is the most simplified explanation I could find http://www.californiateahouse.com/blog/healthy-tea/270-tea-and-aluminum-toxicity.html