V I Ps Arrive In Scotland

These are not emergency rooms for the council they are part of a government dispersal policy

No i don't just deliver bed to them

These properties are never advertised anywhere

So these aren't the properties nothernlite was talking about that have "NO DHSS" in the ad then. So what the feck were you going on about?

He wasnt sure what type of properties they were

i just said if they are like the properties here

You said properties that say "no dhss" are reserved for asylum seekers, now you're saying these properties aren't advertised so surely the "no dhss" tag is never put on them? If it was how would you know, seeing as they're not advertised...

There's no shame in admitting you got your wires crossed pal...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whos worried, sounds good to me...

The properties that advertise no DSS have all sorts of guarantees attached to them when the council rent them to these interlopers any damage etc I have been homeless 18 months now legally as my last

Snp great lot forget and bout there own homeless

Posted Images

The properties that advertise no DSS have all sorts of guarantees attached to them when the council rent them to these interlopers any damage etc I have been homeless 18 months now legally as my last landlord didn't pay the mortgage and my place got repossessed without me knowing nothing till the day the bailiffs came but the council has no obligation to house me.I am on the list for properties and easily bid on over 100 properties but obviously I don't fit there criteria being white male brittish and early thirties ?

• Like 11

The properties that advertise no DSS have all sorts of guarantees attached to them when the council rent them to these interlopers any damage etc I have been homeless 18 months now legally as my last landlord didn't pay the mortgage and my place got repossessed without me knowing nothing till the day the bailiffs came but the council has no obligation to house me.I am on the list for properties and easily bid on over 100 properties but obviously I don't fit there criteria being white male brittish and early thirties ?

It really is disgraceful how the council will try anything to get out of their responsibility to house you. As a single male you'll be right at the bottom of the list because you're not classed as vulnerable, as if anyone on the streets isn't vulnerable ffs :no:

Hope you get something sorted soon pal :thumbs:

How do you get on with other liberal lefties BGD with liking hunting,bulldogs as surely that type of people hate that with a passion don't they? Or is it as long as you support third worlders your in with the gang? Find it very odd

Not all leftists are mental animal rights types, the ones that are I avoid like the plague :yes:

I am probably in the minority on the left being into fieldsports and bulldogs though I've known quite a few leftist hunters over the years but the bulldog game is definitely dominated by far right politics, I just keep those parts of my life separate. Just because I don't agree with someone's politics doesn't mean I won't happily have a friendly natter about shared interests.

How do you get on with other liberal lefties BGD with liking hunting,bulldogs as surely that type of people hate that with a passion don't they? Or is it as long as you support third worlders your in with the gang? Find it very odd

Not all leftists are mental animal rights types, the ones that are I avoid like the plague :yes:

I am probably in the minority on the left being into fieldsports and bulldogs though I've known quite a few leftist hunters over the years but the bulldog game is definitely dominated by far right politics, I just keep those parts of my life separate. Just because I don't agree with someone's politics doesn't mean I won't happily have a friendly natter about shared interests.

OK mate just thought you would be a pariah to them lol

Ain't had chance to read the thread yet but just saw the clip on the news, feck me what a time to fly all them in you couldn't make it up and talk about arriving in style wonder what the Scran onboard was n ope the inflight movie was good, I bet all the folks at home that have to graft there bollocks off for there annual Holliday were proper cringing when they saw that plane comin in n landing on tv..

Edited by dodger

Well watching the news reports the elected Scottish leader seems very happy with herself. She says it's oK cause there all had back ground checks. Be careful what you wish for eh?

Get ready for more of the same, the application to change one of the rooms at Edinburgh Castle to be a "prayer room" will have already gone in.