Bedlington Greyhound

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Picked up my new pup today thanks to the forum a round trip of 300 miles.   What do you think? 5/8 3/8.

Smart dogs the beddie X s ran them for yrs up till recently some old pics but worth a look

3 brothers of the same breeding as your pup 3/8 beddy 5/8greyhound

Posted Images

I would give anything to have blue back chap, but this little shit shows some of his trates, gets the arse after a play fight and looks the other way when I look at it, bites like a crock, is more grumpy than my wife and can already course and pull down my 10 year old lol.

Following reading Plummers Rogues & Running dogs back in the 70's, i always wanted a Beddy Grey. Never been many in or around this city though. Maybe one day i'll take the plunge. ;)

Seen a first cross work a good few years back, he was relentless and game as anything. Bred right from working stock. Same dog would receive rabbits to hand. Definently a cross that interests me. Just finding them like that old dog. :thumbs:
  • Like 4

Following reading Plummers Rogues & Running dogs back in the 70's, i always wanted a Beddy Grey. Never been many in or around this city though. Maybe one day i'll take the plunge. ;)

Seen a first cross work a good few years back, he was relentless and game as anything. Bred right from working stock. Same dog would receive rabbits to hand. Definently a cross that interests me. Just finding them like that old dog.

If you look hard there out there mate, worker to worker you should go for not just any beddy to any greyhound, over 30 odd years of breeding in my beddy greyhound pup

Seen a first cross work a good few years back, he was relentless and game as anything. Bred right from working stock. Same dog would receive rabbits to hand. Definently a cross that interests me. Just finding them like that old dog.

If you look hard there out there mate, worker to worker you should go for not just any beddy to any greyhound, over 30 odd years of breeding in my beddy greyhound pup
Definitely mate. At least lads are still producing the right gear. That particular line looks spot on.
  • 11 months later...