Deutscher Jagd Terrier From Spain :)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a pal of mine here works datchounds he's the manager of the hunting club I been on a few boar drives with him his little dog is a cracker must be 8 years old all day we was flushing boar from cover to

Last Saturday, only with dachsund  

I hope these pictures will not offend anyone  

Hello

Here I show you some pictures of the jagd terrier. We hunt with them in Spain . In addition I put a video of the catch of the year 2014-2015

The photos are from Irvin ( property of Juan Muela )

5352c098cca91b0bb454175c30e03bf3o.jpg
e541970da73dd2d90d43e6d53aa10dddo.jpg
(A lot of more photos in the video ;) )

And Dana (owned by Juan Muela )

I hope you enjoy

In the video appear some other dog of other friend Raul ;)

ONLY WORKING DOGS

EBOLA TEAM

http://rozuelastresescudo.wix.com/afijo

Hi there, we have just seen your pictures and videos. As far as we are aware, we are the only people in the uk to have a breeding stock of jagd terriers. Our bloodlines are from Serbia and Hungary. We would be very interested to keep in touch with you, esp as your dogs are predominately bred to hunt fox, which is the only underground quarry that is now allowed to be hunted in the uk using terriers. We would be very interested to know a bit more about your stock. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello

Here I show you some pictures of the jagd terrier. We hunt with them in Spain . In addition I put a video of the catch of the year 2014-2015

I hope you enjoy

ONLY WORKING DOGS

EBOLA TEAM

Hi there, we have just seen your pictures and videos. As far as we are aware, we are the only people in the uk to have a breeding stock of jagd terriers. Our bloodlines are from Serbia and Hungary. We would be very interested to keep in touch with you, esp as your dogs are predominately bred to hunt fox, which is the only underground quarry that is now allowed to be hunted in the uk using terriers. We would be very interested to know a bit more about your stock. Look forward to hearing from you.

Please get back to us by email jagdterriersnorfolk@gmail.com

Hello

I hope you enjoy

ONLY WORKING DOGS

EBOLA TEAM

all for the £££
  • Like 3

Hello

I hope you enjoy

ONLY WORKING DOGS

EBOLA TEAM

all for the £££

REALLY?

So I can't help you "jagdterriers", we aren't Pedsellers, Showdogmen..... We only work our dogs, and select the best work.

Thanks for your help rob284

A greeting

• Like 9

I have aquestion for you, what is the problem that you see in DJT in UK? show dogs? too bigs? character? price? I would like to know your opinions

most people who work terriers dont have them, therefore working djt's are limited, i dont have an opinion on them as i havent seen one work. The people who have them in the uk have them because they can charge £500 a pup. If you have good blood dont let it be wasted in the hands of a breeder because they wont see the work your dogs see, if any.
  • Like 3