Chip-Shop/cafe?

My mother runs a chippy and I think its shite food but always packed. On the only row of shops right in the middle of a rough council estate. Every kid growing up there knows all the staff. Heck its my mates mums and the referee we had for school football. Owners of the shop work one shift a week each but holiday 5/6 times a year for up to a month and often go up north to see there kid. Location is all that makes that shop money

well we guess that by the size of you !
Are you trying to compete with Morton for the "Most Insufferable Cnut" award?
  • Like 5

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my missus owned a café up until recently when ill health forced her to sell ... a very nice profit in the food game mate but location and footfall is key ... she also learned that buying medium end fo

Are you trying to compete with Morton for the "Most Insufferable Cnut" award?

If your talking short term you'll probably do ok but long term personally i think that type of thing will struggle.....Healthy eating will be bombarding us day and night over the coming years just loo

My mother runs a chippy and I think its shite food but always packed. On the only row of shops right in the middle of a rough council estate. Every kid growing up there knows all the staff. Heck its my mates mums and the referee we had for school football. Owners of the shop work one shift a week each but holiday 5/6 times a year for up to a month and often go up north to see there kid. Location is all that makes that shop money

well we guess that by the size of you !
nice one lad Iam fat gay who loves a sausage
ok lad Edited by bonehead

big portions..theres a chippy down are road gives heavy on the chips,with a single fish he throws 1/2 chip in same with pasties sausage,ect,qued out every day manys a family reared outta there.lol.hear a lot of the oul ones ordering 6 single sausages mister 2 pasties n a fish :laugh: 2 tins a beans for a pound n a loaf thats a family fed n watered,locations his key hes right on a large housing estate,

the Bethany on the newtownards road dear bastardss but the grub is top notch, a whitting supper with fruity curry the dogs balls.

big portions..theres a chippy down are road gives heavy on the chips,with a single fish he throws 1/2 chip in same with pasties sausage,ect,qued out every day manys a family reared outta there.lol.hear a lot of the oul ones ordering 6 single sausages mister 2 pasties n a fish :laugh: 2 tins a beans for a pound n a loaf thats a family fed n watered,locations his key hes right on a large housing estate,

the Bethany on the newtownards road dear bastardss but the grub is top notch, a whitting supper with fruity curry the dogs balls.

theres an oul fasioned 1 up there,down that street facing the bunch of grapes pub still wraps in newspaper.its alright.

theres an oul fasioned 1 up there,down that street facing the bunch of grapes pub still wraps in newspaper.its alright.
think you might be talking about Eddie spences? It's bogging now
  • Like 1

aye thats it..used to be sit in,wat happened it used to be dead on lol

aye thats it..used to be sit in,wat happened it used to be dead on lol
i got a hotdog in it few yrs ago and they stuck it in the microwave, I just said il have my money back. Heard from a few others down that way it's went down hill

Harry Ramsden and yes they are.

That's him, not Ron. Used to eat stacks of his fish n chip when I lived over in Ilkley.

Its a Franchise now mate, went to the original as a kid

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Harry Ramsden and yes they are.

That's him, not Ron. Used to eat stacks of his fish n chip when I lived over in Ilkley.

Its a Franchise now mate, went to the original as a kid

Cheers, D.

Guisely?

Also used to go the first KFC near the M6 at Salmesbury,lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

Guiseley opposite the White Cross pub was the original HR for a long time until it was franchised world wide, it closed and reopened as a Wetherby Whaler :thumbs: I found Murgatroyds as good if not better IMHO, massive Icelandic cod

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1