Lamping Last Night With The 150 Tracer

(PLR-500) Long Ranger LED Pistol Light - Clulite | Cluson ...
clulite.cluson.co.uk › Gunlights, Hunting Lights & Spotlights › Spotlights
£45.00 - ‎In stock

(PLR-500) Long Ranger LED Pistol Light. Reference: PLR-500. The budget hand held rechargeable searchlight with a powerful 500m beam. Includes free of ...

ANY BODY INTERESTED GETTING A 150 LED LAMP

HERE YOU GO CLICK ON LINK, THIS IS THE CHEAPEST YOU WILL GET THIS

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought the 150 cordless after reading the thread on here and I find it spot on ... very happy with it .....

Thought i would make a post while tucking in to a couple of sausage rolls. Anyway me and me lamping pal popped out last night to a couple of spots the first of our visits to a place that is normally

i had a lad come out with me and he brought the 150 cordless for me to have a look at and it seemed to be a ideal rabbit lamp. tight beem which i like and shone plenty far enough. the beam wasnt white

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Just been having a nose about regarding the (LA11) LED LAZERLITE as I fancy an upgrade I have a Tracer Sport Light 140 at the moment. Then I saw this thread and mention of he (PLR-500) LONG RANGER LED PISTOL LIGHT and that looks a bargain at that price :hmm: I remember many years ago I used to have a deben million candle power job think it had a blue housing that used to be perfect no idea what the equivalent is now a days

if you not too far away you more than welcome come here and try the plr clulite whe it comes one day this week dodger

Only ordered lamp yesterday lunch time, Ian hodge fields ports, and it's just arrived, on charge, may let the kids have a couple slips later on, see what they think to it, but I'm impressed, just need an amber filter for it now lol

did you get this one

http://tinyurl.com/o6lxnal

i had a lad come out with me and he brought the 150 cordless for me to have a look at and it seemed to be a ideal rabbit lamp. tight beem which i like and shone plenty far enough. the beam wasnt white like i am use to, but i am sure i could get use to it.

i reckon i could easily put it on the roof of the car or summit stupid and lose it. at least with my tracer its attached to a battery strapped to my waist so i cant lose it lol

I left one on car roof not so long ago Edited by snappeer