Update On The National Lurcher Club.

Leeview. Just in case you have forgotten, Flynn and yourself withdrew any interest of being involved with this group . That was messaged to me by Flynn. I respected that decision.

certainly have not forgotten, myself and Flynn wholeheartedly backed the idea and offered to be area reps. It was moved to pm's coming in thick and fast to start with and then they stopped for 6hrs no explanation and the next we heard a steering group had been formed from prominent members(where are they now?)it was nt just us Giro,micky B dunkannon spring to mind none included in deciding this group or explanation as to why? Thats why we withdrew our offer as area reps

Why don't you stop trying to aggravate matters and let the people who do want to be involved get on with things. your asking for assistance to aid you setting this club up :hmm: Giro offered to pay anybodies train fare to London if they could nt afford it, generous offer at the time BUT you chose not to include him in your hidden forum exploits, Why after all the work he had put in ?this was after all his idea Your continued yanking of folks chains serves no purpose but to further your own amusement

Y.I.S Dewclaw69

Y.I.S Leeview

ffs sake there was no hidden forum for the umpteenth time

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am here again! Thank you Flynn, very kind of you. A momentary glitch now sorted out. Age has a few advantages, and dare I say it, having seen many times over the years the results of bitter infighti

As long as it is not done for personal gain why knock these guys? anyone who can make a stand no matter how small against legislation or future legislation needs encouragement, all the best lads...sti

I have been reading the posts on this subject and have been through all this ground prior to the Hunting Act, then it was done through the National Lurcher and Racing Club and The Association of Lurch

Leeview. Just in case you have forgotten, Flynn and yourself withdrew any interest of being involved with this group . That was messaged to me by Flynn. I respected that decision.

certainly have not forgotten, myself and Flynn wholeheartedly backed the idea and offered to be area reps. It was moved to pm's coming in thick and fast to start with and then they stopped for 6hrs no explanation and the next we heard a steering group had been formed from prominent members(where are they now?)it was nt just us Giro,micky B dunkannon spring to mind none included in deciding this group or explanation as to why? Thats why we withdrew our offer as area reps

Why don't you stop trying to aggravate matters and let the people who do want to be involved get on with things. your asking for assistance to aid you setting this club up :hmm: Giro offered to pay anybodies train fare to London if they could nt afford it, generous offer at the time BUT you chose not to include him in your hidden forum exploits, Why after all the work he had put in ?this was after all his idea Your continued yanking of folks chains serves no purpose but to further your own amusement

Y.I.S Dewclaw69

Y.I.S Leeview

so why were you waiting for ianb's consent?

Y.I.S Leeview

Yes most people are interested in what work has actually been done and what is planned certainly not your childish attempts at causing disunity and your vitrionics. :thumbs: save that as well.

post to me when you answer my question about dispatching your hare?

Y.I.S Leeview

I hope giro doesn't mind me copying his opening post.

With the recent proposed Amendment going on hold & a few related posts and topics on here..

Its got me thinking and most likely a few others.

I've touched upon the subject with some like minded friends, however I am unsure how it can and will all pan out..

I'd personally feel disappointed if, there was missed opportunities.

I might not of captured the poll quite right ..

If not, just share your views on the thread..

I've contacted The CA before and to be fair, I never received the response I wanted...

Id have another crack and Id like to know how others feel about it..

Surely the CA or even fieldsports magazines - papers, have a bit of financial clout and are connected to these people, that have some say on how hunting is represented in the political scene .

Its easy to crack on with the season but think about the future of our sport..

I think a change in our situation is, within in our grasp.

It's just how could we, as a collective group make a difference ??

I dont know the answer and am keen to hear what lads n lasses think on the matter.

The Hunting life members have achieved some great feats and raised some amounts of money to help others..

I Hope we can pull together help ourselves and get some ideas..

We are doing our utmost to follow Giros original plan. So Leeview, rather than attempting to try to pull us apart on your own agenda, either stand with us, or stand aside. Time to sh#t, or get off the pot.

Edited by trenchfoot
  • Like 1

Y.I.S Dewclaw69

Y.I.S Leeview

so why were you waiting for ianb's consent?

Y.I.S Leeview

because he was offshore and its his site, but i was not needed so i never followed it up, would it not be easier to to come out with whats on your mind rather than all this going around the houses stuff

I can see why leeview feels like that..

I felt the same..

Here's my take..

Certain people showed a intermediate intrest and where happy to participate in any way they could..

However a small group where choosen between them self's or in private..

To me it was like you's took the ball and played else where and now your rallying for people to come back..

Yous had them in the first place..

I've said before that and after to Rob, I am happy however it moves forward, as it's for the greater good..

To be honest this all should of been polished before you go and see Boner..

I can't see what your going with ??

This is not a negative post it's constructive and my perception..

Take as you will..

• Like 3

Why is giro not on board?

As far as I'm aware I wasn't chosen in private it was all on the last thread ;)

Tbh any constructive gripes pm me (I'm gonna regret this lol) and I'll make a post once we have tackled gathering them. Then list what has been sent once we have looked at it and all are able to give a constructive reply.

Is that fair?

As a silent spectator and well wisher, it appears had this small group not taken up the challenge and done a considerable amount of leg work nothing would have been done and certainly the meeting with C/A and Tjm Bonner would not yet have been on the Agenda. Once those attending the meeting come back with the results of the meeting then every single one of the interested parties can and should if they feel capable put them selves forward for the Association committee the names of nominees or volunteers should be posted and a voting poll taken to elect the members this should be open for every member or potential member to see.It is easy to sit back and throw spanners into the cogs but those doing it are very careful not to step up themselves as is evident in this topic.

Edited by desertbred

As a silent spectator and well wisher, it appears had this small group not taken up the challenge and done a considerable amount of leg work nothing would have been done and certainly the meeting with C/A and Tjm Bonner would not yet have been on the Agenda. Once those attending the meeting come back with the results of the meeting then every single one of the interested parties can and should if they feel capable put them selves forward for the Association committee the names of nominees or volunteers should be posted and a voting poll taken to elect the members this should be open for every member or potential member to see.It is easy to sit back and throw spanners into the cogs but those doing it are very careful not to step up themselves as is evident in this topic.

No one's throwing spanners..

Why meet TB and then discuss..

The discussion should of took place with all that expressed a intrest..

12 intrested parties became 4..

I have no intrest to squabble on here..

Let the lads have meeting with TB and see what the outcome is..

100 people said theyd join CA.

I reckon within in 12 months if it's proposed and endorsed correctly that could swell to mid hundreds if not 1000.

People are keen..

Let them have there say..

If you want there monies and support you have to give them something..

Even if that's hope..

Like the dragons den... I'm out..

I've said my piece.

• Like 2

Are you the spokes man for this group? If not I have as much right to post as you. If you dont like it tough you dont answer my question so why should I take notice of your posts bar criticism

Y.I.S Leeview

I am a potential member and will when all the facts are presented then make my own decision.IF i want to be a member or stand for the committee that is my choice not yours so as you say tough. Those involved probably would reply to your input but maybe they have no inclination to enter into your little game. As for criticism you first need knowledge do you have any ?

Edited by desertbred

No one's throwing spanners..

Why meet TB and then discuss..

The discussion should of took place with all that expressed a intrest..

12 intrested parties became 4..

I have no intrest to squabble on here..

Let the lads have meeting with TB and see what the outcome is..

100 people said theyd join CA.

I reckon within in 12 months if it's proposed and endorsed correctly that could swell to mid hundreds if not 1000.

People are keen..

Let them have there say..

If you want there monies and support you have to give them something..

Even if that's hope..

Like the dragons den... I'm out..

I've said my piece.

Why not address your comments to those concerned ? have you not been kept informed as to progress of your original idea ?

Are you the spokes man for this group? If not I have as much right to post as you. If you dont like it tough you dont answer my question so why should I take notice of your posts bar criticism

Y.I.S Leeview

I am a potential member and will when all the facts are presented then make my own decision.IF i want to be a member or stand for the committee that is my choice not yours so as you say tough. Those involved probably would reply to your input but maybe they have no inclination to enter into your little game. As for criticism you first need knowledge do you have any ?

A lot of knowledge and what I dont know I ask questions and expect an answer unless there's something to hide by with holding your answer?

Y.I.S Lee