There was a cat shot in Hampshire if I remember right back in late 80's ,,,there was a pic in the shooting news,,, but I'm sure that was jungle cat,, or serval or something similar sized....

I just don't belive there is anything large knocking around now,,, like a puma,, leopard ,,or jaguar....

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kippers.

Well lakes and rivers have "beds" so maybe eh ....

Only a fox so would not think so because of size

There was a cat shot in Hampshire if I remember right back in late 80's ,,,there was a pic in the shooting news,,, but I'm sure that was jungle cat,, or serval or something similar sized....

I just don't belive there is anything large knocking around now,,, like a puma,, leopard ,,or jaguar....

http://www3.hants.gov.uk/heritage100/item.htm?itemid=45

http://www3.hants.gov.uk/heritage100/item.htm?itemid=45

There was two cats,..and they definitely wasn't shot..... :thumbs:

• Like 2

Those black foxes are now common as pets. There's people importing foxes and breeding them and all crazy colours are to be found. It is inevitable that some will be 'liberated' once the novelty wears off and their owner wants a tea-cup yorkie instead.........beautiful animal, I'd love to see it.....

• Like 1

A good few black foxes were released by rufford and grove hunt in Notts late sixty's or early seventies used to see them about a lot but they bred out not seen one in years now ..

Love the cats I don't buy the big ones out there either TOMO !!!

But not only those have bred here lynx bred in favisham for a while but was kept quiet about they never survived more than a decade though...

What about bears ;)

I could tell you a tale of one lol

And a wallaby encounter miles from Derbyshire where they used to reside !!

You never know what's out there nowadays !!

But best way to find out is at night with a good beam for sure :)

I left early for work last Monday and a big cat crossed my drive. I didn't get excited because it was just a 'big' cat. You do get them!!

Very different from the 'big cats' some are thinking.