What Has Nasa Found On Mars?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Immigrants

I was hoping they found my peltor electronic ear defenders ...ah well I'll have to buy a new set ..

Decepticons!

They scientists need to make it look bigger and better than it really is. Otherwise there funding is cut and they are downgraded.

Ridiculous they can't even sustain the people on this planet and yet throw obscene amounts of cash into space.

Oh yea I've heard all the arguments that they are doing it as this planet is dying. Utter BS.

Oh and if by any chance we do need to leave this rock you can be rest assured it won't be you and your family flying off to safety lol

Oi you 2. :nono:

Please don't turn this into yet another god thread.

Thanking you. :D

people need to learn why have it one sided

Because not every scientific post needs to be twisted into another marathon god thread. Listening to the same old stuff from the usual suspects is hardly likely to make anyone "learn" is it?

Ya not worth my breath on this topic pal ;)

Basically for those interested; extremely briney water is not the best chance of complex life but it is from evidence on Earth the best chance for simple cell organisms called extremophiles we have discovered to date.

Those extremophiles are really interesting, I saw some documentary on them a while ago and some of the places on earth that life can exist really blows your mind :yes:

Definitely makes you think life on other planets is possible.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

Oi you 2. :nono:

Please don't turn this into yet another god thread.

Thanking you. :D

people need to learn why have it one sided

Because not every scientific post needs to be twisted into another marathon god thread. Listening to the same old stuff from the usual suspects is hardly likely to make anyone "learn" is it?

Thank f**k for that

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1029.html

Have a read of that its all part of a deception We are warned in the bible just most people choose to ignore it and claim it as rubbish however it's happening and only a fool would deny it

Is the guy who wrote this a clairvoyant because he uses the same tricks that a clairvoyant would ...Somethings ain't hard to predict it seems it's quite a old article ...it goes like this we start sending exploration probes to Mars ....I predict that we will start seeing articles about Mars in the papers in the near future....its not that difficult is it but throw in a tinfoil hat and you have new world order mass mind rape ffs! :laugh:

• Like 1