Travellers Aint All Bad

Ain't it bad when you come on a bird site and see racist remarks,open your news papers have a read of all the crimes done then add them up travellers then add up the non travellers and then put the score up please

You also need to take into account the percentage of people

Travellers have a massive percentage of crooks in their ranks

99? :D

Cheers, D.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well it just go,s to show theres good in all folk .......we decided to give the big metal cage to a childrens hospice close to me with the promise of a Parrot of some sort to go in it....i rang the bo

made them? more like made off with them?!

I just dislike how it seems more acceptable in society to be racist towards travellers compare to other groups of people. I dont see travellers wanting to blow us up and behead us into accepting their way of life. Get good and bad in everyone at the end of the day.

• Like 3

Got a ferreting mate whos a traveller, guy is as sound as a pound,. but he warned me off certain members of his family in his words you cant trust them as far as you could throw them, Thing that gets me is the amount of shit and rubbish they leave behind, local council then has to clean up, and us joe soaps get the bill in the form of a community charge, bit of a piss off really, :hmm:

• Like 1

I just dislike how it seems more acceptable in society to be racist towards travellers compare to other groups of people. I dont see travellers wanting to blow us up and behead us into accepting their way of life. Get good and bad in everyone at the end of the day.

yea that's because they have no qualms about robbing old, sick, and just anybody, they'd steal the air outa yer tyres fs, never mind dog thefts, but they then take offence when they get a bollicking over it, and cry racism?????? They're part of the white race, like us, but always use the victim card. Never mind the amount of peterl they waste hardening they're hands, they stole too
  • Like 2

Anyone no how the fire started in dublin was it accidental

Fire service have said no reason to suspect arson. Fecking tragedy either way, youngest killed was only 6 months old :no:

Apparently paramedics were running into the fire to rescue the kids, now those are real heroes :yes:

• Like 1

Sad times .. You always think if a fire ever happened in your place you would get out easy but somehow dont think its as easy as it sounds ..

very sad rip to all involved sadly i read this on the daily mail and what was more upsetting was the amount of people disloking the comments left by nice hearted people just beacause people involved where travellers it cannot get anymore low than that there was more disagreeing arroes on the rip comments than there was liking commsnts which i find sickening wouldnt get that if it was a non travelling irish family

• Like 1