Travellers Aint All Bad

Having recently done a bit of a favour for a family ive known a long time they came over earlier with a couple of gifts to say thanks...." we know how you like birds " they said.......i didnt have the heart to say " what the f**k do i want with these " as its the thought that counts and they are nice enough lads......but im curious to know what birds are supposed to go in them,or indeed if they are even for birds or are just ornamental type things ? ....the metal one is solid steel and weighs a ton they said they made them but who knows....im not quite sure what to do with them :blink: ....bit much for a few Canaries and Finches !

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b491/alfgarnett1/cages_zpscnjloq5s.jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well it just go,s to show theres good in all folk .......we decided to give the big metal cage to a childrens hospice close to me with the promise of a Parrot of some sort to go in it....i rang the bo

made them? more like made off with them?!

could be worth a few quid if there old ones

To be fair they was acting like they was giving me the crown jewels i didnt really know what to make of it i was half expecting Jeremy Beadle to jump out :D

I wonder would they be offended if i asked them if they want to buy them off me.