Midland Game Fair- Stolen Pups

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pups have been found. .I don't know all details but they are with a warden in Bedfordshire. .no names to be mentioned but thanks to the lad who pm'd me with good info..;-) atb sesku

Why do the good leaders not set up a justice punishment team within the families? To stop this sort of shit, for they're quick enough to cry victim when people start cracking heads for doing this stuf

the game fairs are an all you can eat buffet for dog thieves

Posted Images

That's abit bloody rotten, what a pack of losers, nice looking russells thou. Get after the buggers, get ya dogs back and dish out some justice on them. I'd heard a strong magnet will delete information on a micro-chip, sounds rubbish but possible. Good luck finding them and let us know if you do.

Pups have been found. .I don't know all details but they are with a warden in Bedfordshire. .no names to be mentioned but thanks to the lad who pm'd me with good info..;-) atb sesku

good result mate, I'd say they were on here and seen the pressure coming on
happy ending mate. .but only a matter of time and it will be someone else who has pups stolen ..fuc#ing scumbags..
  • Like 2