Cornish-V-Joshua...commonwealth Heavyweight Title

I really can't see fury or klitchko going over 3 rounds with Joshua... Totally different class... I think both fury and klitchko will avoid him like the plague..... Whyte won't last a round.. But was talk not so long ago of hugie fury fighting Joshua.. ha ha I personally think that would be a bad move plus Joshua leagues above him.... Next year Joshua vs fury or klitchko who ever the winner... can't wait

Brookie be on shortly to put you right.......... :laugh:
ha ha I don't doubt it... And will be same old same old... I know where my money would be that for sure...
Same old same old you've got cheek the only thing yo ever say on boxing threads is what you said above everyone knew what would happen to Cornish and agian everyone is acting like he's just beat a world level fighter he's dispatching these guy out very quickly fair enough but they should stick joshua in with Marius wach or another fighter with an iron chin
johnson was ment have an iron chin... as he had never been stopped true or not? He's showing more promise than both furys put together and them and klitchko will avoid him...
No Johnson was a master of surviving in a shell, plus Johnson was stopped to early he was on his feet and wanted to fight on it wasn't a proper stoppage in my eyes more like what's known as a brittish stoppage

Now Maris wach was meant to be the opponent last night wachs camp where up for it and apparently Eddie hearn was aswell so why didn't it happen easy oppenent in Cornish and a poxy stupid title rather than a decent test with a guy who punches back and has an iron chin

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/06/anthony-joshua-to-fight-on-september-12th-mariusz-wach-a-possibility/

Lol you're living on cloud cookoo mate.

Loads of the lads on boxing forums said Johnson would be a test for AJ. Unstoppable. Granite Chin. Never been down. Bla bla bla. Then when he walked through him it was "he was an old man" or "he wasn't trying".

AJ will never win over the doubters like you. That's clear to see. But I doubt he is too bothered.

By Maris I assume you mean Mariusz Wach? The 37 year old Pole who couldn't beat Wlad Klitcsh? Lol.

AJ would walk through him and then you boys would make some other excuses.

No such thing as an iron chin when you're being clouted by an accurate train over and over again.

• Like 2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going for Badou Jack, my son met him last week in L.A. Also Ishe Smith and the main man Floyd senior

The difference between Whyte and Joshua for me is that big Josh is improving with every fight he is still nowhere near the end product but Whyte i feel is as good as he,s ever going to be.....Joshua a

Ive never seen Cornish before i couldnt believe the size of him when they weighed in i dont remember seeing big Josh looking up at an opponent he,s going to be facing movement for the first time but s

I really can't see fury or klitchko going over 3 rounds with Joshua... Totally different class... I think both fury and klitchko will avoid him like the plague..... Whyte won't last a round.. But was talk not so long ago of hugie fury fighting Joshua.. ha ha I personally think that would be a bad move plus Joshua leagues above him.... Next year Joshua vs fury or klitchko who ever the winner... can't wait

ha ha I don't doubt it... And will be same old same old... I know where my money would be that for sure...
Same old same old you've got cheek the only thing yo ever say on boxing threads is what you said above everyone knew what would happen to Cornish and agian everyone is acting like he's just beat a world level fighter he's dispatching these guy out very quickly fair enough but they should stick joshua in with Marius wach or another fighter with an iron chin
johnson was ment have an iron chin... as he had never been stopped true or not? He's showing more promise than both furys put together and them and klitchko will avoid him...
No Johnson was a master of surviving in a shell, plus Johnson was stopped to early he was on his feet and wanted to fight on it wasn't a proper stoppage in my eyes more like what's known as a brittish stoppage

Now Maris wach was meant to be the opponent last night wachs camp where up for it and apparently Eddie hearn was aswell so why didn't it happen easy oppenent in Cornish and a poxy stupid title rather than a decent test with a guy who punches back and has an iron chinhttp://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/06/anthony-joshua-to-fight-on-september-12th-mariusz-wach-a-possibility/

Loads of the lads on boxing forums said Johnson would be a test for AJ. Unstoppable. Granite Chin. Never been down. Bla bla bla. Then when he walked through him it was "he was an old man" or "he wasn't trying".

AJ will never win over the doubters like you. That's clear to see. But I doubt he is too bothered.

By Maris I assume you mean Mariusz Wach? The 37 year old Pole who couldn't beat Wlad Klitcsh? Lol.

No such thing as an iron chin when you're being clouted by an accurate train over and over again.

I don't think not beating wvlad is a bad thing the guy isn't undisputed champion for no reason, wachs fought better opposition than Joshua and can punch I think him v Joshua is a very good fight dillian Whyte is living of beating Joshua in an amateur fight and think dillian Whyte will realise his mistake in December they should just make Joshua vs wach but it won't happen beacuse Eddie Hearn won't risk his biggest cash cow there just taking him to the biggest fights Joshua getting knocked over with headgear on what's going to happen without the headgear lol he might of improved since the amateurs but unless he's had a chin transplant its pointless

I don't know why people use the term granite chin beacuse granite isn't actually that strong one tap with a hammer will break granite same with the term cast iron breaks very easily

both be hard to punch using your fist though cushty? When has a hammer been used in a boxing ring?

I don't know why people use the term granite chin beacuse granite isn't actually that strong one tap with a hammer will break granite same with the term cast iron breaks very easily

both be hard to punch using your fist though cushty? When has a hammer been used in a boxing ring?

Didnt they used to call Henry Coopers right hand Henry,s Hammer ?

Now Maris wach was meant to be the opponent last night wachs camp where up for it and apparently Eddie hearn was aswell so why didn't it happen easy oppenent in Cornish and a poxy stupid title rather than a decent test with a guy who punches back and has an iron chinhttp://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/06/anthony-joshua-to-fight-on-september-12th-mariusz-wach-a-possibility/

I don't think not beating wvlad is a bad thing the guy isn't undisputed champion for no reason, wachs fought better opposition than Joshua and can punch I think him v Joshua is a very good fight dillian Whyte is living of beating Joshua in an amateur fight and think dillian Whyte will realise his mistake in December they should just make Joshua vs wach but it won't happen beacuse Eddie Hearn won't risk his biggest cash cow there just taking him to the biggest fights Joshua getting knocked over with headgear on what's going to happen without the headgear lol he might of improved since the amateurs but unless he's had a chin transplant its pointless

Cushty have you even seen the knock down in the amateurs? It wasn't a knockdown FFS. certainly not involving a chin. It was a bit of a loss of balance. Watch the video. It was a messy push down at best.

Yes true however I've seen a man break a 30 ml granite worktop using his body weight alone

Cushty have you even seen the knock down in the amateurs? It wasn't a knockdown FFS. certainly not involving a chin. It was a bit of a loss of balance. Watch the video. It was a messy push down at best.

A lot say the same thing about fury knockdown also

Yes true however I've seen a man break a 30 ml granite worktop using his body weight alone

from boxing to kitchen worktops in one sentance lol

• Like 2

who was called the ghost with the hammer in his hand,think he was from wales,

haha .tyson or hughie will stop him inside five rds ,hes a complete novice and whos he fought .ffs hes not fought any one yet whos even attempted to fight back ,talk about his camp being nervous ,the whole set-up is a joke ,and now its white ,whos had a drink and drug problem and he himself said im very grateful to mr Hearn for helping me get my feet back on the ground haha ,its one stiff after another and hes now fighting for a commonwealth title .ONE BIG CON CHUM , and as soon as hes tested ,he goes the same way as david price ,

haha .tyson or hughie will stop him inside five rds ,hes a complete novice and whos he fought .ffs hes not fought any one yet whos even attempted to fight back ,talk about his camp being nervous ,the whole set-up is a joke ,and now its white ,whos had a drink and drug problem and he himself said im very grateful to mr Hearn for helping me get my feet back on the ground haha ,its one stiff after another and hes now fighting for a commonwealth title .ONE BIG CON CHUM , and as soon as hes tested ,he goes the same way as david price ,

Lmao. That's funny.

I reckon AJ would do both Fury's at the same time. And inside 1 round ?

• Like 1

just can't see it..... But time will tell....

Lmao. That's funny.

I reckon AJ would do both Fury's at the same time. And inside 1 round ?

not both at same time ? hugie 2nd round Tyson 3nd round after he done whyte in 30secs of first round ??? in same night ??? Edited by Crackers

who was called the ghost with the hammer in his hand,think he was from wales,

jimmy wilde

• Like 2