Super Dogs ( Lurchers )

Totally understand what you are saying dai and I get it all the time off the young ones near me then they ask what my dogs do and my answer is "they please me " nobody else but me . I always say there is dreamers in all walks of life let them dream and keep dreaming , but one thing I would like to say if you got the invite would you carry a red off the land

Yes i would try to bide by my word But you know and i know mate there is no ( LURCHER ) capable of killing a red single handed

I'd say that some people would disagree...... :thumbs:
think me and j darcy know something you don't ?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some people don't need to prove anything to anyone buddy. However, I'm here to say that there are some dogs out there that have taken a good few red single handed. No stories or fairy tales, but pu

Had these one night,,,,took a lot longer than 1.5 hours though,,,,more like 6 hours  

YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO HAVE A TRIP WITH ME ON THE BUNNYS,,,, IM NOT SAYING IVE GOT OR EVER ADD A SUPER DOG,,JUST DOGS THAT IM HAPPY WITH

Posted Images

Totally understand what you are saying dai and I get it all the time off the young ones near me then they ask what my dogs do and my answer is "they please me " nobody else but me . I always say there is dreamers in all walks of life let them dream and keep dreaming , but one thing I would like to say if you got the invite would you carry a red off the land

Yes i would try to bide by my word But you know and i know mate there is no ( LURCHER ) capable of killing a red single handed

think me and j darcy know something you don't

The only thing you and darcy dont know is that the dogs you seen doing the job came from my kennels

• Like 1

The only thing you and darcy dont know is that the dogs you seen doing the job came from my kennels
I knew you kept salukis ?

I knew you kept salukis

LOL

I knew you kept salukis

LOL
?

Think the lads who say certain things can't be done,ought to try harder themselves.....their dogs are maybe better than they give them credit for ;)

and as for 3 legged dogs I have seen one that would put many 4 legged dogs to shame lol and made a few trophies in the process :whistling:

• Like 3

theres dogs from ireland with vids up killing 4 n 5 hares in england,but cant kill none in ireland. :hmm:

Yes and their doing it now this time of year. On the vids yea can see the clothing the people are wearing runners and t shirts and the long grass and stubble the dogs are running on yea can hardly see the hare at times :laugh: .Come the right time of year most of these super dogs will be injured as they are every season :yes: .Believe nothing that people tell yea about these super dogs only what yea see with yer own eyes :yes:

it would need to be narrowed down a little to be impressive. a red. :hmm: that would mean if my dog caught a month old red calf I would have the bragging rights :yes: for me it would have to read my dog took a fully mature twelve pointer red deer stag in flight on open ground and despatched it humanely in a country where its not against the law :toast: ONLY ON THE HUNTING LIFE. LMFAO.

THERE ARE FAR TO MANY VARIABLES IN THE WORD (RED)

there used to always be someone who had a dog that could kill a badger back in the day. and whilst i'm sure it happened I wouldn't put it down to a special dog more likely the time of year or health /age/sex of the quarry had a bigger bearing on the matter. :yes: that and the fact that the dog game is full of bull.