what about a permanent home raff?,iv never sold a dog on although i have give couple away free over the years,be nice to see it get decent home rather than money parting hands which as we know is the downfall for most,just an idea but what id be doing

sure big chief would rather see the dog in a good home more then the money mate he's a dogman.

I couldn't take a dog on permanently its bit hard to explain but basically I wouldn't have the work for him if I get my dogs back it not looking good but until its definitely a no I wouldn't have one as im a soft c**t with dogs 7even if they turn out shite lol

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It would break my heart to get rid of any dog I had , it's ment to be a strong bond between man and dog no disrespect but the you don't deserve the dog hope he goes to a great home that respects him a

I run him for season till you get yourself sorted? it would be only adult dog there just one young pup wouldn't see too much graft but you could check up on him whenever you want?

What's permission?

It would break my heart to get rid of any dog I had , it's ment to be a strong bond between man and dog no disrespect but the you don't deserve the dog hope he goes to a great home that respects him and what he can do atb

• Like 16
  • 2 weeks later...

He's a nice looking dog Gaffer, I always liked the look of him, but for 350 sterling I'd be wanting him to do more than just rabbits or foxes either for that matter. The fact that you were selling him before, after breeding pups makes it look like he's your cast off. Maybe find him a decent pet home if possible?

I genuinely hope he gets a good home anyway. Best of luck with it.

He's a nice looking dog Gaffer, I always liked the look of him, but for 350 sterling I'd be wanting him to do more than just rabbits or foxes either for that matter. The fact that you were selling him before, after breeding pups makes it look like he's your cast off. Maybe find him a decent pet home if possible?

The lad said he's no good on retrieving fox but can fill a freezer. And £350 folk charge that for pups these days
  • Like 1

The lad said he's no good on retrieving fox but can fill a freezer. And £350 folk charge that for pups these days

I bred the dog and its Uncle made a useful mutt in this lads kennel,its nephew would have made the same,he got the uncle when it was over 11 months of age and half educated,he took this dog on at 8 weeks and educated it himself,its sister and brother i had here were as useful as ive ever had dogs to be,enough said,id not let him have another.

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...