Yeah def best to go against the big clubs early doors whilst they still cold.

Bit like Leics yesterday against SAFC :)

Pmsl

You really are a joker.

You can't compare slumberland to Arsenal.

• Like 1

Hammers fans just take these things for what they are, we don't tend to get too over excited, enjoy it when it happens but that's about it.

I reckon my pal the Sunderland supporter would have had the champions league sown up next season based on a result like that for them ;)

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

Fair Play To West Ham A Well Deserved Win . . Now For Arsenal , Players Thinking Turn Up & We Win Mentality ? ? Obviously Learned Nothing From Last Yrs Champions League Fiasco . . I'm Raging :(

It's a shame mate, you play the game how it should be played but your physically and mentally a bunch of fannies (not being funny it's just the best word for it).........if that Giroud is a world class centre forward I will boil my bollocks in chip fat !!......he is far to weak and non aggressive to ever be a good forward.

If ever a team should break the bank to get a Suarez type of forward it's Arsenal, couple that with a gritty, hard as nails mid field general and you would murder teams every week IMHO

At the moment, your weak and have been for a few seasons.

Not slagging Arsenal mate cause as I say I love their football, just saying it as I see it.

• Like 1

Fair Play To West Ham A Well Deserved Win . . Now For Arsenal , Players Thinking Turn Up & We Win Mentality ? ? Obviously Learned Nothing From Last Yrs Champions League Fiasco . . I'm Raging :(

same here mate gutted, line them up in changing rooms and boot every one of theyre bollicks