Diet Improve Stamima?

All top athletes take their diet seriously...

Diet and conditioning will help to get the best out of your dog's. .

Some won't have it in them but it will make a significant difference to others.

• Like 4

You can only get out what you put in that goes for diet and conditioning :yes:

As for diet you have to see what works for your dog but you can't go wrong with fresh flesh and bone, mix it up with different cuts and types of meat and include plenty of organ and tripe.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

Mine likes a sniff of the white stuff to keep her going I tried her with ecstasy once but every time she got a rabbit she kept hugging them and saying she loves them

Mine like a joint but it never stopped talking bollocks and eating all night while driving around in a 4X4, lazy twat.

• Like 1

imo diet can slightly help stamina , obviously a minor part but the right fuel of nutrients and recovery remedies , will give your dog the edge , a healthy balanced diet will effect performance levels including stamina ,.........but as being a small percentage you have too physically build the dog up ,...........

I can see a difference in dogs / hounds that are on just biscuit too them that are on flesh ,........flesh stays in the dogs longer , digests slower and gives them the correct nutrients for there forays, they are genuinely more alert and bouncing with more energy and better condition .

• Like 2

imo diet can slightly help stamina , obviously a minor part but the right fuel of nutrients and recovery remedies , will give your dog the edge , a healthy balanced diet will effect performance levels including stamina ,.........but as being a small percentage you have too physically build the dog up ,...........

I can see a difference in dogs / hounds that are on just biscuit too them that are on flesh ,........flesh stays in the dogs longer , digests slower and gives them the correct nutrients for there forays, they are genuinely more alert and bouncing with more energy and better condition .

ive found that my dogs can have good stamina on dry food alone, but a good balance of meat and dry food does improve stamina in a dog. ive never fed just raw but i wouldnt emagine that there would be much if any difference between just a meat diet and a good balance of dry food and meat.