Hawkings Search For E.t

If they found anything itll be kept secret so fools can still be controlled by religion.

Mate have a think, your calling me a fool, yet you beleive in ets, lol, not one me iota of evidence for ets, searching , 70 years, an nothing.

Your the one controlled by the world gov, media, evolution/et,

Dont be so naive mate

I dont believe in et ffs lol. I would like to hope their is some sort of other life out there. I dont expect a green man to hop out a space ship or any other ideas people have of aliens. They used the searching for et as an headline to make the story abit more interesting i guess.

I aing controlled by the media or evolution crap either, infact i couldnt give a shit. I care about getting my leg over and money lol. I am more controlled to a degree by religion which i think is a pile of shit. Like it or not it effects the masses and in turn laws are created or changed to control things.

Dont want to turn it into another religion debate but beyond me that people can honestly not see religion for what it is. If they was as religious as they claim im sure their god would be more pleased if all the followers turnt around and say sorry god were gonna come out n tell everyone its fake in the hope of stopping more wara ect.

• Like 2

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't even initiate conversation with the wife half the time lol

we put men on the moon long before we put little wheels on suitcases ....how funked up is that?

hmm I don't have a watch of this it's not long and very interesting '  

How come the usual suspects can manage to turn any thread into another god thread FFS.

I think it's tremendously arrogant to assume WE are the only life forms in the universe and even more so to assume that if there are others, we are the most intelligent and advanced.

Just because we would take x amount of years to travel somewhere and use radio waves to send messages, doesn't mean other civilisations would only have the same technology.

And to say ets don't exist because we haven't found them in 70 years, when no-one has proved god exists in thousands, goes beyond arrogant. It's deluded.

How come the usual suspects can manage to turn any thread into another god thread FFS.

I think it's tremendously arrogant to assume WE are the only life forms in the universe and even more so to assume that if there are others, we are the most intelligent and advanced.

Just because we would take x amount of years to travel somewhere and use radio waves to send messages, doesn't mean other civilisations would only have the same technology.

And to say ets don't exist because we haven't found them in 70 years, when no-one has proved god exists in thousands, goes beyond arrogant. It's deluded.

Chill out walshie, it swung that way, an its just not cause they haven't found nothing in 70 years, its a lot of logical things, but your throwing your toys out already, an throwing insults, your supposed to be the referee, :) lol

Chill out walshie, it swung that way, an its just not cause they haven't found nothing in 70 years, its a lot of logical things, but your throwing your toys out already, an throwing insults, your supposed to be the referee, :) lol

Not throwing toys or insulting anyone mate. Just giving you my invaluable opinion. :thumbs:

Oh, and as referee, you're wrong and everyone else is right. :laugh:

Advancing our passive listening technology and operations is great. There could be any number of signals out there we are missing.

Sending out more signals though, I think is foolhardy and pointless. Foolhardy because we cannot presume or even hope that an alien civilisation will have any sort of moral respect for our existence. We're primitive, have barely taken our first steps from home and would get flattened! Pointless because the likelihood of there being advanced life close enough to earth to be of the slightest interest or use is slim, we'd probably already have heard them by now, or vice versa. Jmo

Unfortunately the universe is made in such a way to keep evolved life very separate. Estimates based on the drake equation, our understanding of cosmic expansion and that bitch special relativity just make 'contact' an improbable nightmarish dream!

We should definitely be looking to the stars... but let's master space travel, not space phone calls. We need to master our environment.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3

Advancing our passive listening technology and operations is great. There could be any number of signals out there we are missing.

Sending out more signals though, I think is foolhardy and pointless. Foolhardy because we cannot presume or even hope that an alien civilisation will have any sort of moral respect for our existence. We're primitive, have barely taken our first steps from home and would get flattened! Pointless because the likelihood of there being advanced life close enough to earth to be of the slightest interest or use is slim, we'd probably already have heard them by now, or vice versa. Jmo

Unfortunately the universe is made in such a way to keep evolved life very separate. Estimates based on the drake equation, our understanding of cosmic expansion and that bitch special relativity just make 'contact' an improbable nightmarish dream!

We should definitely be looking to the stars... but let's master space travel, not space phone calls. We need to master our environment.

Only as we know it at the moment. Tomorrow could bring a huge leap forward with an unexpected discovery that would transform space travel.

• Like 2

we put men on the moon long before we put little wheels on suitcases ....how funked up is that? :laugh:

• Like 4

Sending out more signals though, I think is foolhardy and pointless. Foolhardy because we cannot presume or even hope that an alien civilisation will have any sort of moral respect for our existence. We're primitive, have barely taken our first steps from home and would get flattened! Pointless because the likelihood of there being advanced life close enough to earth to be of the slightest interest or use is slim, we'd probably already have heard them by now, or vice versa. JmoUnfortunately the universe is made in such a way to keep evolved life very separate. Estimates based on the drake equation, our understanding of cosmic expansion and that bitch special relativity just make 'contact' an improbable nightmarish dream!

Only as we know it at the moment. Tomorrow could bring a huge leap forward with an unexpected discovery that would transform space travel.

I'm not holding my breath. Maybe CERN will find a superluminous tachyon and special rel can go f**k itself. Or maybe we'll figure out wormhole technology.

As a footnote, I watched Interstellar the other week. EPIC.... just EPIC!

• Like 1

If they did find E.T the information would be supressed anyway and we would not be told the truth.Too many un explained incididents throughout all of History going back 1000s of years regarding E.T that they have kept the truth from us. They dont want to upset our creation,religions,beliefs,history etc that we have been indoctrinated with over the years. There is a 100 Billion planets in the Milky Way Galaxy alone and 100s of billions of known Galaxys and untold Galaxys out there still to be found,to think Earth is the only planet with Life does seem a bit strange.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Sending out more signals though, I think is foolhardy and pointless. Foolhardy because we cannot presume or even hope that an alien civilisation will have any sort of moral respect for our existence. We're primitive, have barely taken our first steps from home and would get flattened! Pointless because the likelihood of there being advanced life close enough to earth to be of the slightest interest or use is slim, we'd probably already have heard them by now, or vice versa. JmoUnfortunately the universe is made in such a way to keep evolved life very separate. Estimates based on the drake equation, our understanding of cosmic expansion and that bitch special relativity just make 'contact' an improbable nightmarish dream!

Maybe CERN will find a superluminous tachyon and special rel can go f**k itself. Or maybe we'll figure out wormhole technology.

BH - You DO realise you posted this on THL and not some nerdy scientist forum, right? :D

Hmm, 2 million light years away. So by the time we receive any message they're long gone !

It could be 2 yards away, it would take old hot wheels the same amount of time to jog there !!

Maybe CERN will find a superluminous tachyon and special rel can go f**k itself. Or maybe we'll figure out wormhole technology.

BH - You DO realise you posted this on THL and not some nerdy scientist forum, right? :D

Sorry, sometimes I get carried away. :icon_redface:

• Like 1

lol......I didn't realise Born was bilingual?

• Like 1

Hmm, 2 million light years away. So by the time we receive any message they're long gone !

It could be 2 yards away, it would take old hot wheels the same amount of time to jog there !!

Good one will, :)