Snp To Vote Against Amendmant

What have the SNP so far done for Scotland?

All I've seen is a load of chest thumping nationalist rhetoric.

It actually looks a bit daft to everybody outside Scotland and once the euphoria wears off I think the Scottish will realised how silly they look.

I am a nationalist and very proud of my heritage of my clan my country, when you have lived in a gold fish bowl like many of you fellas across the border, one of the Largest cosmopolitan group of people, We do not need a government 400 miles away, deciding what is best for the people of Scotland, they have squandered, the wealth, of the north sea, they are in worse Debt now then back in the 60s trying to be a world force, which you are not, they want, to spend 100 billion on defunct, Nuclear weapons, that can never be used, now they have brought a new law about going out on strike, every were England has ruled they have left a country in Turmoil, from Nigeria, to South Africa, Rhodesia, India, they solved nothing only raped and pillaged there goods, Take Ireland, the Irish people have not changed, only Whitehall has changed, there attitude, England and America, used Ireland, as a training school, the Aussies want nothing to do with you, they call you the whinging Poms, Take a look at what Scotland has given to the world, (((( not robbed or cheated, if we decide to swing out of the trees that is our decision, ((( but that will never happen, we have in abundance, Oil, Gas, wind power energy, Natural clean clear spring Water, Medical science, fore runners on new medicines, electronic engineers, mechanical engineers, University's, that are = to any were in the world, and 56 MPs elected by the people of Scotland to state there case extremely well, even the youngest MP she is only 20, I only wrote this for the insults,from some Ignorant, Members who know nothing about our country, the hunting ban is what it is and it will never be repealed, I can accept it, because we do not have any other choice, the Labour Party passed the bill, not the SNP,

I have never heard so much deluded shit in all my life.

The empire was British and not English, and the the Scottish had power and influence way beyond there numbers. The Empire was practically run the jocks!

You really are foaming at the mouth with this false sence of victimhood concocted by the SNP.

It for the most part had no truth or foundation.

The goldfish bowl is Scotland and the rest of the world are looking in, scratching there heads and thinking, is this a temporary or permanent mental illness?

• Like 5

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Way over represented, less than half of Scotland voted for them but they're swanning about as if they represent the whole population. What this whole debacle did prove though, is that wee krankie isn

I'll be the first to admit when I heard about this amendment I spat my Dummy right out the pram, but I've followed every angle I could and I can't help but think this was bait to see how the snp woul

SNP have now decided to vote against bringing our law into line with ..................SCOTLAND !! ,,,,,,,,,,,,stinks of one thing ...............CLASS HATRED ! Sad bunch of pondlife !

Posted Images

It actually looks a bit daft to everybody outside Scotland and once the euphoria wears off I think the Scottish will realised how silly they look.

I am a nationalist and very proud of my heritage of my clan my country, when you have lived in a gold fish bowl like many of you fellas across the border, one of the Largest cosmopolitan group of people, We do not need a government 400 miles away, deciding what is best for the people of Scotland, they have squandered, the wealth, of the north sea, they are in worse Debt now then back in the 60s trying to be a world force, which you are not, they want, to spend 100 billion on defunct, Nuclear weapons, that can never be used, now they have brought a new law about going out on strike, every were England has ruled they have left a country in Turmoil, from Nigeria, to South Africa, Rhodesia, India, they solved nothing only raped and pillaged there goods, Take Ireland, the Irish people have not changed, only Whitehall has changed, there attitude, England and America, used Ireland, as a training school, the Aussies want nothing to do with you, they call you the whinging Poms, Take a look at what Scotland has given to the world, (((( not robbed or cheated, if we decide to swing out of the trees that is our decision, ((( but that will never happen, we have in abundance, Oil, Gas, wind power energy, Natural clean clear spring Water, Medical science, fore runners on new medicines, electronic engineers, mechanical engineers, University's, that are = to any were in the world, and 56 MPs elected by the people of Scotland to state there case extremely well, even the youngest MP she is only 20, I only wrote this for the insults,from some Ignorant, Members who know nothing about our country, the hunting ban is what it is and it will never be repealed, I can accept it, because we do not have any other choice, the Labour Party passed the bill, not the SNP,
ian . Im always interested in your views . What is you view on the snp back tracking . Atb drover

Shame on anyone who voted snp. Sturgeon needs put out of Scotland, and she ain't coming to ni either. The spastics in the arsepca, send the foxes saying thank you t the snp? Well if this gets over turned remember everybody on twitter to return the favour, dogs excluded from the pics of course.

• Like 1

@ Borderlad, are you proud of the snp?, now having been proven beyond doubt to be liars, stating quite categorically they would abstain from voting on matters concerning England only and lo and behold the deep rooted hatred just couldn't be contained.

Here's another wee instance from the snp,

Scotland represents 8% of the voting population of Britain, the other 92% made up of the other countries in the union.

Wee krankie (and the snp party) think that it would be totally unacceptable for Scotland to have to leave the European union even if the other 92% voted to. So 92% should not be able to drag 8% out of a union.

You can bet your house if 51% of scots had voted to leave the british union as opposed to 49% wanting to stay she (and they) would find that acceptable.

This mob are making the rules as they go along supported by misty eyed patriots like yourself lamenting how bad you've got it and how you have been persecuted.

• Like 5

I have never heard so much deluded shit in all my life.

The empire was British and not English, and the the Scottish had power and influence way beyond there numbers. The Empire was practically run the jocks!

You really are foaming at the mouth with this false sence of victimhood concocted by the SNP.

It for the most part had no truth or foundation.

The goldfish bowl is Scotland and the rest of the world are looking in, scratching there heads and thinking, is this a temporary or permanent mental illness?

No I am not deluded, nor am I foaming at the mouth,as I state I am 70years+ I have had the pleasure of working in many parts of this country and beyond,Again I have witnessed, the decline of the Uk, but more so in Scotland, Again your insults, ((( No we are not suffering from a mental Break down, We are more than capable of taken control of our own matters, and affairs to hand, wait till 2016 and see the Results of the Scottish elections, then you fellas should be rejoicing, and celebrating, that at last you have got rid of the subsidy Junkies from north of Hadrian's Wall, then you will get the ban repealed, and all those that are interested in Hunting, and England will be much richer and better off, Again you are the one who is deluded, by listening to the propaganda from BBC and Sky News, my wish they would allow coursing again, But that will never happen, I accept that because that is the truth of the matter nothing to do with Scotland or the SNP, 56 members did not take down the present government, on the new proposal to the hunting law, (((( they did not take the government down I only wish they did + millions like me,

Here is some facts about Norway= Since 1966 Norway has invested oil and gas wealth in an Oil Fund,Its Now worth around

£470 Billion, Equivalent to almost £100 000 one hundred thousand pounds, per person that's Norway,

UK, Westminster, The UK,never set up an oil fund, Westminster governments have built up Debts over one Trillion £ sterling

and the UK, remains one of the most heavily indebted nations,in the World, Facts not fiction probably you will never see that on BBC Or Sky news,

Norway also have very high taxes and high prices, and are struggling with the fall in oil prices as much as the UK and the rest of the world are. Oil will not last for ever and you can't run a country on whiskey sales. and golf. Yes there are still a lot of fields still to be drilled West of Shetland for example but you shouldn't but all your eggs in one basket.

Norway also have very high taxes and high prices, and are struggling with the fall in oil prices as much as the UK and the rest of the world are. Oil will not last for ever and you can't run a country on whiskey sales. and golf. Yes there are still a lot of fields still to be drilled West of Shetland for example but you shouldn't but all your eggs in one basket.

we have in bru lol.
  • Like 4

we have in bru lol.

Add to that the shortbread, tartan shawls and wee tartan kilty dolls and we're sorted.

• Like 1