Snp To Vote Against Amendmant

As you say G . She , by threatening to vote on english law has started the ball rolling for the break up of the uk .

Thing is mate it's not really a major issue that would have had an impact on us up here in Bonnie Scotland, she could have kept her nose out but it would seem old habits really do die hard and she couldn't resist a kick at the English.It'll cost her in the long run, her credibility and honesty for starters.
.bang on pal

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Way over represented, less than half of Scotland voted for them but they're swanning about as if they represent the whole population. What this whole debacle did prove though, is that wee krankie isn

I'll be the first to admit when I heard about this amendment I spat my Dummy right out the pram, but I've followed every angle I could and I can't help but think this was bait to see how the snp woul

SNP have now decided to vote against bringing our law into line with ..................SCOTLAND !! ,,,,,,,,,,,,stinks of one thing ...............CLASS HATRED ! Sad bunch of pondlife !

Posted Images

best thing that could of happened, it gives those that are meant to be representing us time to pull there head out of the sand & do there job

to get a full repeal. as if the amendment had of gone through that would of been the last we would of heard of it.anyone who thinks they would

of revisited it is only kidding themselves

You think it's just Scotland having to bear the austerity measures? The whole of the UK has been affected , labour did their best to ruin this country in their last three terms in government, you obviously wish to see independence . If I didn't know enough scots that were of a like minded view to myself, i'd be praying you got it.Winge whinge moan moan... poor me, self governing, houses of parliament full of scots voting on English matters and then going back to vote on Scottish matters, free university places for those that can't afford it and a myriad of other perks , now you're ( almost)deciding whether I can have the same law as yourselves regarding hunting and have the audacity to tell me to 'live with it'. You live with it, and live with the SNP . 1.4million to win 50 seats, in England UKIP had 4million to win 1 seat, be glad of what you have as you're currently massively over represente

well thats what we wish for and its coming sooner than later,I have had the pleasure of travelling a great deal, at my expense, and some times on contracts,

The three leaders of the Uk Parties, came up to Scotland, Promised Scotland them all the Vow, and pleaded with the Scottish nation WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER, an equal union, we dont want you to leave, In truth England is Bankrupt, they are desperate to hold onto the Scottish oil, and gas, and all the other revenues, they can take out of it, truth, and if you people want to listen to all the lies spun by the BBC, and Sky News, and Mr, Nigel Farage he is a Joke, we the Scottish Nation are subsidy junkies, ((( thats what he stated on many occasion, (((( If you have a bad apple in the barrel you take it out, and throw it away simple, (((( if Scotland was that bad apple they would have cut it out a long time ago, So back to my pleasure,Running dogs, take it on the chin the Ban is here to stay, So keep poaching and dont worry about Sad politics of Westminster, and by the way I am 70 Years past, walk my dogs twice a day every day, and I enjoy, my dogs they are truly my Genuine companions, and I have listened to the Politics of the UK from the 60s up to the present,The Bank of Scotland is owned by an Aussie group, the Royal bank is owned by the tax payer, but George Osborne is doing a deal with a group in the city, of dear ole London Miate, my Energy supplier, is German,, So Called Scottish power is also French, they have sold every thing of value, the governments of the past 40 years, We have one Tory Mp the only one in Scotland, and he is the Sectary of Scotland other word nothing gets past him unless he agrees,

So keep poaching, on The Lairds Ground,

What have the SNP so far done for Scotland?

All I've seen is a load of chest thumping nationalist rhetoric.

It actually looks a bit daft to everybody outside Scotland and once the euphoria wears off I think the Scottish will realised how silly they look.

• Like 3

there couldnt have been enough support on the tory bench for it?? if it had the full backing, it wouldnt have mattered what the snp voted for?

I think you might be missing the point, the snp and an enthusiastic patriot like yourself object strongly (understatement) to the English meddling in affairs in Scotland that don't concern them.

Funnily you don't seem to have that hang up when it's the other way around.

You can't have your cake and eat it, or as has happened perhaps you can.

• Like 3

there couldnt have been enough support on the tory bench for it?? if it had the full backing, it wouldnt have mattered what the snp voted for?

I think you might be missing the point, the snp and an enthusiastic patriot like yourself object strongly (understatement) to the English meddling in affairs in Scotland that don't concern them.

Funnily you don't seem to have that hang up when it's the other way around.

You can't have your cake and eat it, or as has happened perhaps you can.

Mate i know the score, as posted already. I know the snp never untill now vote on english only issues, i know they said they wouldnt only a few weeks ago( was on the website, now removed). I am disapointed with the way its been handled

Edited by Joe1888
  • Like 2

I've never been interested in politics....mostly because it's clearly a piss take between the powers at be.....this shocking act of stupidity by the SNP has sealed it for me though. I'll never vote again.

I voted in the referendum for Scotland to go it alone. I thought, and still do it could have put an end to who has a say in who's affairs and it would have. Now we have the Tories 'testing' the SNP to see if they will put there foot in it and it looks like they have.

On one hand I'm raging at the SNP for not sticking to there guns and allowing the English to vote on there own laws....especially as the hunting laws are important too me.

On the other hand I can completely see why they have done it, albeit a mistake in my eyes!!

Anyway they can ram there next election. Not be voting ever again!! Waste of time!

• Like 1

What have the SNP so far done for Scotland?

All I've seen is a load of chest thumping nationalist rhetoric.

It actually looks a bit daft to everybody outside Scotland and once the euphoria wears off I think the Scottish will realised how silly they look.

I am a nationalist and very proud of my heritage of my clan my country, when you have lived in a gold fish bowl like many of you fellas across the border, one of the Largest cosmopolitan group of people, We do not need a government 400 miles away, deciding what is best for the people of Scotland, they have squandered, the wealth, of the north sea, they are in worse Debt now then back in the 60s trying to be a world force, which you are not, they want, to spend 100 billion on defunct, Nuclear weapons, that can never be used, now they have brought a new law about going out on strike, every were England has ruled they have left a country in Turmoil, from Nigeria, to South Africa, Rhodesia, India, they solved nothing only raped and pillaged there goods, Take Ireland, the Irish people have not changed, only Whitehall has changed, there attitude, England and America, used Ireland, as a training school, the Aussies want nothing to do with you, they call you the whinging Poms, Take a look at what Scotland has given to the world, (((( not robbed or cheated, if we decide to swing out of the trees that is our decision, ((( but that will never happen, we have in abundance, Oil, Gas, wind power energy, Natural clean clear spring Water, Medical science, fore runners on new medicines, electronic engineers, mechanical engineers, University's, that are = to any were in the world, and 56 MPs elected by the people of Scotland to state there case extremely well, even the youngest MP she is only 20, I only wrote this for the insults,from some Ignorant, Members who know nothing about our country, the hunting ban is what it is and it will never be repealed, I can accept it, because we do not have any other choice, the Labour Party passed the bill, not the SNP,

• Like 2