and p***y and gypsy mean traveller where I come from, if you think its folk being cheeky, then thats upto you, I feel travellers are being cheeky calling me names, yet I aint moaning about it

No p***y is used to degrade!! gypsy is fine gypo again is degrading, if you think p***y is a cool word to use go to Limerick in September for the billy joe vs Andy lee fight say it as loud as you can and see if you can make it out the stadium lol

Gorger means non traveller whether we like it or not.

pikee and gypo mean traveller whether you like it or not.

Most people I know use 1 of them to describe you,not 'traveller'.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

and p***y and gypsy mean traveller where I come from, if you think its folk being cheeky, then thats upto you, I feel travellers are being cheeky calling me names, yet I aint moaning about it

No p***y is used to degrade!! gypsy is fine gypo again is degrading, if you think p***y is a cool word to use go to Limerick in September for the billy joe vs Andy lee fight say it as loud as you can and see if you can make it out the stadium lol

Gorger means non traveller whether we like it or not.

pikee and gypo mean traveller whether you like it or not.

Most people I know use 1 of them to describe you,not 'traveller'.

Aye but if that's the case why don't you go to a site and say hello pikeys to everyone ?

If Fury had a proper coach I'd probably bet on him,do you not think wlad has a very well thought out game plan?

What do you mean by a proper coach ? don't listen to gnasher when he says Peter fury is not a proper coach gnash is just jealous he hasn't achieved anything like that is his life, fury are a family unit they don't want outside interference and Peter fury knows exactly what he's doing I can assure you of that.

Cushty why are you bringing me into your arguments ?.....Dont start making out like ive got something against anyone if i remember right ive met Peter Fury twice,or the dad i forget which one it was to be honest.....and on both occasions they were polite and respectful so i have nothing against that family at all and i hope the kid Tyson wins the title........but a potential heavyweight champion of the world being trained by somebody who has never trained a pro fighter is poor decision making in my opinion......thats not to say he cant win of course he can but common sense tells you its unconventional.

As for what ive achieved in life it would probably surprise you to know ;) .......fortunately ive achieved enough not to feel any need to explain myself to some gypsy kid on the internet !...........If you are that protective of your heroes that you cant hold a normal conversation about sport without calling names and insulting then thats your problem......but you dont need to throw my name into your debates.

If Fury had a proper coach I'd probably bet on him,do you not think wlad has a very well thought out game plan?

What do you mean by a proper coach ? don't listen to gnasher when he says Peter fury is not a proper coach gnash is just jealous he hasn't achieved anything like that is his life, fury are a family unit they don't want outside interference and Peter fury knows exactly what he's doing I can assure you of that.

Cushty why are you bringing me into your arguments ?.....Dont start making out like ive got something against anyone if i remember right ive met Peter Fury twice,or the dad i forget which one it was to be honest.....and on both occasions they were polite and respectful so i have nothing against that family at all and i hope the kid Tyson wins the title........but a potential heavyweight champion of the world being trained by somebody who has never trained a pro fighter is poor decision making in my opinion......thats not to say he cant win of course he can but common sense tells you its unconventional.

As for what ive achieved in life it would probably surprise you to know ;) .......fortunately ive achieved enough not to feel any need to explain myself to some gypsy kid on the internet !...........If you are that protective of your heroes that you cant hold a normal conversation about sport without calling names and insulting then thats your problem......but you dont need to throw my name into your debates.

The lad obviously doesn't know that you were the London district hoola hoop champion 1983 to 85 .......

• Like 2