Read on one of the boxing forums earlier that Hughie has been offered a fight with Wilder. Hughie should take it he has a good chance to beat him .

no truth in that mate .thats on the agenda for next spring ,i was talking to peter today about hughie and how hes progressing and how well he fought last week ..Peter is planning his sons path to a title fight and hughie will only get better and better from now on in .hes still only twenty years and hes fighting world ranked fighters now .Hes had two fights now go the distance ,one with a man whos record was 26 fights one very dubious defeat and 17 k/o s .his last fight his opponent had 47 k/o s from 68 fights with only ten losses so hes fighting punchers as well .and the only up and coming young heavyweight to have fought good level fighters as well and still only 20 yrs old ,so its going very well for hughie ,theres no rush just yet .lets hope wilder can hang onto his title for another 12 mths

12 mths I am pretty sure both the Fury bubbles will be burst by then ......I dont rate wylder ....well I dont think he is as good as previous world heavy weight champions but thats heavy weight boxing for you the past few years but Hughie Fury wouldnt last long with Wylder

ha ha the hunting lifes font of knowledge ..you and the rest of your jealous pals on here constantly berating ty and hughie are to be honest getting rather desperate now .as for bubbles being burst chum ,you should stop living in one ,cos your spouting bull now ,about a 20 yr old kid ,whos with out a shadow of doubt for his age the best heavyweight talent on the planet you IDIOT..and you dont rate wilder either ffs .jog on now dopey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Apart from Stiverne, Hughie has fought better fighters already than Wilder has. Wilder was nearly kod off a teacher who is a part time fighter last time he fought. I think also if it was true that the Fury camp would have accepted the offer to fight Wilder .

• Like 1

Read on one of the boxing forums earlier that Hughie has been offered a fight with Wilder. Hughie should take it he has a good chance to beat him .

no truth in that mate .thats on the agenda for next spring ,i was talking to peter today about hughie and how hes progressing and how well he fought last week ..Peter is planning his sons path to a title fight and hughie will only get better and better from now on in .hes still only twenty years and hes fighting world ranked fighters now .Hes had two fights now go the distance ,one with a man whos record was 26 fights one very dubious defeat and 17 k/o s .his last fight his opponent had 47 k/o s from 68 fights with only ten losses so hes fighting punchers as well .and the only up and coming young heavyweight to have fought good level fighters as well and still only 20 yrs old ,so its going very well for hughie ,theres no rush just yet .lets hope wilder can hang onto his title for another 12 mths

12 mths I am pretty sure both the Fury bubbles will be burst by then ......I dont rate wylder ....well I dont think he is as good as previous world heavy weight champions but thats heavy weight boxing for you the past few years but Hughie Fury wouldnt last long with Wylder

ha ha the hunting lifes font of knowledge ..you and the rest of your jealous pals on here constantly berating ty and hughie are to be honest getting rather desperate now .as for bubbles being burst chum ,you should stop living in one ,cos your spouting bull now ,about a 20 yr old kid ,whos with out a shadow of doubt for his age the best heavyweight talent on the planet you IDIOT..and you dont rate wilder either ffs .jog on now dopey

tut tut brookie, whos jealous, id rate Tyson far better than Hughie, im just saying what I seen. as for him being only 20, look at the size of him compared to his opponents? look at mike Tyson at the same age, a mere midget who could def punch and was already world champ.

Just the response I expected from you Brookie ....im no idiot or dopey and Im certainly not Jealous and will stick to my opinions without name calling

look chum you and one or two others have a real problem with ty and hughie ,a major issue .its a constant barrage of insults and name calling .nothing constructive just bull .each time anything informative about eithers progress and upcoming fights is posted ,theres an attempt to both ridicule them and the poster .you can have your opinion thats fine .but keep the ridicule and insults out because if you do insult my family or ridicule what they are striving to achieve then youl get a response from me .like i told another i can always arrange for you to convey your insults and ridicule personally .you can post whatever but dont expect to insult and ridicule and not get a response . :thumbs:

• Like 1

Apart from Stiverne, Hughie has fought better fighters already than Wilder has. Wilder was nearly kod off a teacher who is a part time fighter last time he fought. I think also if it was true that the Fury camp would have accepted the offer to fight Wilder .

very good post and the truth .peter has tried to get a couple of top ten fighters to fight hughie and offered em good money but they were not interested if wilders camp came for hughie tomor .peter would take the fight . hughies working with some of the best about on a daily basis and has been for the last two years .he has wars with ty .cunningham .eddie chambers and others on a regular basis .hes on track and is doing all thats expected of him .hes not in the limelight which suits him .his chance is going to come ,when it does hes going to be very capable of winning as well because like peter says we will leave no stone unturned in our quest .hes a very skillful fighter has great hands is fast , can punch ,a very quiet young man but hes the heart of a lion .time will tell but hes going to be knocking on the door before to long :thumbs:

Brookie dont try the Honk Hong fukin I am super hard Fooey act. with me .it doesnt impress or scare me ... Ive grown up all my life with travellers my area is known for them most of my fights growing up and in the ring were with travellers...I deal with yous on a daily basis the last time I boxed for a club there were only 3 of us there that werent travellers ...You show me where I have ridiculed or insulted any of the Furys ...I have just conveyed an opinion on them that I dont rate them as the best heavy weights out there ...Tyson Fury certainly is not the best fighting man in 1000 years .and I dont think Hughie is the best boxing talent on the planet he certainly is no hard hitter which imo you have to be to be HWCOTW ....You and Cushty are the ones that spout a constant barrage of insults and name calling ....

This arrangement to convey my insults and ridicule personally is that with you or with Furys ?

• Like 1

Is not rating someone as highly as others do "insulting"? I don't think so.

Too many on this topic are quick to hand out the insults, then are offended because someone has a different opinion to them.

And if Fury was the best heavyweight prospect in 1000 years, who was the best 1000 years ago?

I have admitted I dont rate them and I dont like the way Tyson goes about his business to the point I wont let my 8 year old son who wants to be a boxer watch him on tv ....but I would not say im a hater and I have not called any one names I will leave that up to them ....neither of them rate AJ which I do I think hes a very hungry ,well mannered humble young man who imo has a real nasty streek that we will see when he pushed more ...but you dont see me throwing my toys out of the pram when they slate him ...thats their opinion ....and I have an opinion on Tyson Fury and if none of us were allowed to voice our opinions this site would be pointless...is that not the whole point of an internet forum ?

• Like 2

I have admitted I dont rate them and I dont like the way Tyson goes about his business to the point I wont let my 8 year old son who wants to be a boxer watch him on tv ....but I would not say im a hater and I have not called any one names I will leave that up to them ....neither of them rate AJ which I do I think hes a very hungry ,well mannered humble young man who imo has a real nasty streek that we will see when he pushed more ...but you dont see me throwing my toys out of the pram when they slate him ...thats their opinion ....and I have an opinion on Tyson Fury and if none of us were allowed to voice our opinions this site would be pointless...is that not the whole point of an internet forum ?

you agree with people having an opinion,yet wont let your lad watch fury on tv,sounds summat out of n/korea. lol

• Like 1