https://www.ajboxing.com

Wheres mcflurrys www ?

Ahh found it

www.manchestersrapyard.co.uk

you muffty are a grade 1 prick sonny its not so long ago you was spouting nonsense about price going to win a world title ,that sums you and your boxing knowledge up. .doesnt it ?. if it wasnt for the internet youd be a lost soul .

• Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

https://www.ajboxing.com

Wheres mcflurrys www ?

Ahh found it

www.manchestersrapyard.co.uk

you muffty are a grade 1 prick sonny its not so long ago you was spouting nonsense about price going to win a world title ,that sums you and your boxing knowledge up. .doesnt it ?. if it wasnt for the internet youd be a lost soul .

About price, that is one thing I did not do.fact.

As for you brookside and crusty the clown go brown nose your hero.

Bye bye

Josuha has not put a foot wrong as yet looks a great prospect but he has not been put under pressure or taken a heavy shot no doubt it will come.

true mate, but none from the fury camp will not be doing it, ive said before they lack proper power of a true heavyweight's , we all know it only takes one good punch to finish a fight , maybe they will have bit of luck that night . But Joshua a proper punching heavyweight , he wont need the amount of luck them pair will need :yes:

Aj going be a force to reckon with

Load of bollocks same was said about David price people soon shut up when he got hit on the chin same with Joshua and do your research and you'll find out about his hard shot taking capability
fury won't trouble him that's for sure..... Fury as no where near the power or accuracy as aj.... In fact I'd dare say if give it 18 month aj beat them both one after the other for a giggle
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: another hunting life gem .
ha ha don't get me wrong I hope fury beats klitchko I really want to see a British man win the world title..... But I fancy Joshua to take the title within 18months or less and it will happen.... but I also think if fury wins the world title he will avoid Joshua like the plague
yep, Joshua would destroy him , :thumbs: if they got any sense his (team) will avoid him for a long long while :yes:
The fury camp have already offered both Tyson and hughie go fight aj and it never materialised due to aj team again anyone who belives aj is the God given boxer thrown straight from the heavens is highly deluded all he has is power, he Wong last with fury and it's funny listening to the causal boxing fans deluded thoughts on aj
why would they throw aj in with fury after 10-12 fights that's deluded??? That's bad business and after all that's all it is business..... And hugie wouldn't last a round now if you can't see that your mad as you come across.... I've watched both hugie and aj box now be honest with yourself do you really honestly deep in your heart think hugie would stand a chance with aj?????
Yes hughie is a better boxer than aj he isn't hyped as much and not many casuals know about him,Also hughie v Joshua when they offered it would of been a sensible fight as they have roughly the same amount of fights and fought roughly the same level of opposition but they where to scared to take the deal
hugie is not a better boxer at all you silly silly man do you watch different things to the rest of us?? Hugie is not very good at all... I don't think aj was scared at all because in all honesty he would put hugie away in a round... That's like saying because ty didn't take the price fight he was scared?? Your talking wet..

I have skipped the last few pages but read most of this thread...

I think there are a few dreamers who will have their eyes opened. I hope I'm wrong and fury does the job. I really do. It would be great for a British and relatively local man to take the heavyweight belt off a foreigner. But I can't see it being fury Im afraid.

I don't think he will pull out, as someone else said, he would crawl in there on his hands and knees if he had to, I don't doubt his heart, size or strength. But I don't think he's got that style, ring craft or fighting intelligence required to beat klitscho.

Unless what we see on the big night is a different fury to the fury that we have seen before.

Billy joe is a mess around if you knew him you'll also know that he's always messing about taking the piss and not giving up f**k all you got to do if you dont know him personally is look at his Facebook videos to see what I'm on about his brother Tommy Saunders is actually more tame

I,ll ask you again Cushty.......forget " Facebook "..... have you ever actually met the lad ?.....its not a difficult question ;)

Why is it that whether on here or out in the real world you can talk boxing to 10 different people 10 times every day and have a sensible debate......yet as soon as a gypsy gets involved it turns into Rampton time !!......Im finding it hilarious the amount of gypsy lads coming up to me lately saying " you see i told you so " regarding Fury :D... like the fact they have made 1 boxing prediction out of pure loyalty makes them some kind of authority !........Its like West Ham getting to the Fa Cup Final and me start coming out saying " you see i told you so " ...................support your team/fighter thats fine.......but some of the silliness these people are coming out with really does show them for what they are.......ive had people ask me over the years about promising local talent and ive given them my honest thoughts and predictions about young lads who nobody had heard of......recently it was kids like Billy Joe,Frank Buglioni,Mitchell Smith etc.....some ive been right some ive been wrong but when they only make 1 prediction ever and its purely out of loyalty but then make out like they are experienced knowledgeable talent spotters its so funny to listen to...................then they start getting all victimised having a moan at why Tyson Fury doesnt have the support of the nation......he,s not well liked in the boxing community and i can understand why,but that doesnt mean he,s not well supported and people dont want him to do well because most people do......for the same reason the gypsy boys do......loyalty !

As for young talent.....keep an eye out for a young Welterweight called Sam Mcness who made his debut at York Hall friday night.....if he stays dedicated he could go a long way....you heard it here first :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Billy joe is a mess around if you knew him you'll also know that he's always messing about taking the piss and not giving up f**k all you got to do if you dont know him personally is look at his Facebook videos to see what I'm on about his brother Tommy Saunders is actually more tame

I,ll ask you again Cushty.......forget " Facebook "..... have you ever actually met the lad ?.....its not a difficult question ;)

billy joe is cushtys cousin/family,he's never met him mind, he follows him on faceache/twitter. you wouldn't understand tho, your just a casual fan who doesn't go on the proper forums... :tongue2:

Yokel

Aj going be a force to reckon with

Load of bollocks same was said about David price people soon shut up when he got hit on the chin same with Joshua and do your research and you'll find out about his hard shot taking capability
fury won't trouble him that's for sure..... Fury as no where near the power or accuracy as aj.... In fact I'd dare say if give it 18 month aj beat them both one after the other for a giggle
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: another hunting life gem .
ha ha don't get me wrong I hope fury beats klitchko I really want to see a British man win the world title..... But I fancy Joshua to take the title within 18months or less and it will happen.... but I also think if fury wins the world title he will avoid Joshua like the plague
yep, Joshua would destroy him , :thumbs: if they got any sense his (team) will avoid him for a long long while :yes:
The fury camp have already offered both Tyson and hughie go fight aj and it never materialised due to aj team again anyone who belives aj is the God given boxer thrown straight from the heavens is highly deluded all he has is power, he Wong last with fury and it's funny listening to the causal boxing fans deluded thoughts on aj
why would they throw aj in with fury after 10-12 fights that's deluded??? That's bad business and after all that's all it is business..... And hugie wouldn't last a round now if you can't see that your mad as you come across.... I've watched both hugie and aj box now be honest with yourself do you really honestly deep in your heart think hugie would stand a chance with aj?????
Yes hughie is a better boxer than aj he isn't hyped as much and not many casuals know about him,Also hughie v Joshua when they offered it would of been a sensible fight as they have roughly the same amount of fights and fought roughly the same level of opposition but they where to scared to take the deal
hugie is not a better boxer at all you silly silly man do you watch different things to the rest of us?? Hugie is not very good at all... I don't think aj was scared at all because in all honesty he would put hugie away in a round... That's like saying because ty didn't take the price fight he was scared?? Your talking wet..

no Hughies not very good at all .is he ? he was world yes the whole wide world heavyweight amateur champion ,at 18 years old and won on foreign soil ,not some crappy olympics in his own back garden on a dodgy decision agains a useless opponent no ones heard of since .no hughies not very good is he ? hes still only 20 yrs old and undefeated and only recently a host of top ten heavy weights refused to fight him ,no hes not very good at all .ffs crackers is the right name for you ,CRACKERS :laugh:

• Like 1

Why is it that whether on here or out in the real world you can talk boxing to 10 different people 10 times every day and have a sensible debate......yet as soon as a gypsy gets involved it turns into Rampton time !!......Im finding it hilarious the amount of gypsy lads coming up to me lately saying " you see i told you so " regarding Fury :D... like the fact they have made 1 boxing prediction out of pure loyalty makes them some kind of authority !........Its like West Ham getting to the Fa Cup Final and me start coming out saying " you see i told you so " ...................support your team/fighter thats fine.......but some of the silliness these people are coming out with really does show them for what they are.......ive had people ask me over the years about promising local talent and ive given them my honest thoughts and predictions about young lads who nobody had heard of......recently it was kids like Billy Joe,Frank Buglioni,Mitchell Smith etc.....some ive been right some ive been wrong but when they only make 1 prediction ever and its purely out of loyalty but then make out like they are experienced knowledgeable talent spotters its so funny to listen to...................then they start getting all victimised having a moan at why Tyson Fury doesnt have the support of the nation......he,s not well liked in the boxing community and i can understand why,but that doesnt mean he,s not well supported and people dont want him to do well because most people do......for the same reason the gypsy boys do......loyalty !

As for young talent.....keep an eye out for a young Welterweight called Sam Mcness who made his debut at York Hall friday night.....if he stays dedicated he could go a long way....you heard it here first :D

you and your gypsy mates again :laugh: mush rockers oafies

• Like 1