• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Heavyweight weigh ins are completely meaningless theres nothing to really gauge from them as they cant lose the fight on the scales......both fighters looked full faced and healthy......in such a weak uncompetitive division as it is heavyweights today know they can virtually blag their way to a title shot and i thought both fighters looked calm and happy to be there....and rightly so the 24 hours before a fight provides an unusual state of mind and if Fury is correctly prepared he will be in a peaceful relaxed frame of mind at the moment so hopefully some of those excitable idiots he has around him will be well out the way right now.

As for their height,who cares......its Furys wingspan thats important.

Edited by gnasher16

Heavyweight weigh ins are completely meaningless theres nothing to really gauge from them as they cant lose the fight on the scales......both fighters looked full faced and healthy......in such a weak uncompetitive division as it is heavyweights today know they can virtually blag their way to a title shot and i thought both fighters looked calm and happy to be there....and rightly so the 24 hours before a fight provides an unusual state of mind and if Fury is correctly prepared he will be in a peaceful relaxed frame of mind at the moment so hopefully some of those excitable idiots he has around him will be well out the way right now.

relaxed state of mind doesnt exsist its in the breed..........big joe and the lads on facebook there full drunk challenging isis to come to ireland..lol..they all flying out the marra.lol

• Like 3

who on the undercard

What a shit undercard ive never heard of any of them........i think Klitchkos mob spend so much on the main event they dont have much money left for the undercard......which being pay per view doesnt bode well if the main event is a quick ko !

Edited by gnasher16

relaxed state of mind doesnt exsist its in the breed..........big joe and the lads on facebook there full drunk challenging isis to come to ireland..lol..they all flying out the marra.lol

Lol please be serous is joe Joyce and co really going Germany better be ready all we need is an let mcginleys to turn up and they will be fighting in the car park

Whether you like / rate Tyson or not as a sportsman he's reached the pinnacle of his sport & it's not happened over night or because he's big I'd say he's put yrs of training sweat & tears in the bank . Gnasher says its a poor division & Even with my limited knowledge I can't disagree but you can only do your best in your own era . . How many of us on here would of loved to have been good enough in our era to test yourself at world level in our chosen sport . . ALL OF US would be the answer Thats why I wish TF all the best & hope he wins which will be great for British sport encouraging young lads to follow there dream no doubt the dream he had as a kid .

• Like 4

could you picture vladimir klitschko sitting at the table saying fcuk up ya gypo bstards hitler had the right idea

what are you on? "oh excuse me Mr Klitschko,when youve finished speaking could i get a few words in on our forthcoming bout of pugilism?" All the best to him ,seems a bit of a laugh ,lets see if he backs up the talk!

• Like 2

Whether you like / rate Tyson or not as a sportsman he's reached the pinnacle of his sport & it's not happened over night or because he's big I'd say he's put yrs of training sweat & tears in the bank . Gnasher says its a poor division & Even with my limited knowledge I can't disagree but you can only do your best in your own era . . How many of us on here would of loved to have been good enough in our era to test yourself at world level in our chosen sport . . ALL OF US would be the answer Thats why I wish TF all the best & hope he wins which will be great for British sport encouraging young lads to follow there dream no doubt the dream he had as a kid .

who in there right head would show support to a man that tells the heavyweight champion of the world a champion for ten years . to shut up im talking, the man an ignoramas manners an respect cost nothing it dosnt matter where your from
ME . . You must of been Snow White in your younger days as disrespecting anyone like that isn't clever but I'd say we've all done that in our younger naive years where we've looked back and cringed . . OH APART FROM YOU !!
  • Like 1

could you picture vladimir klitschko sitting at the table saying fcuk up ya gypo bstards hitler had the right idea

what are you on? "oh excuse me Mr Klitschko,when youve finished speaking could i get a few words in on our forthcoming bout of pugilism?" All the best to him ,seems a bit of a laugh ,lets see if he backs up the talk!

klitschko offered him his hand today an fury put his hand out an pulled it away, that the height of ignorance
But your forgetting they did shake hands at the end of the weigh in Edited by CushtyJook

He didn't want shake at the end ..you could see it in his face that he didn't want shake hands but then he did.......I don't get it realy as normaly when travlers fight they constantly shouting ....." Come on now boys shake hands ye ad a good fight "

I'm evern considering spending the money to watch wvlad drop him instead of waiting to watch it for free days after like normal (hate spending money I'm as tight as a penguins arse in a snow storm )

klitschko offered him his hand today an fury put his hand out an pulled it away, that the height of ignorance
But your forgetting they did shake hands at the end of the weigh in

i seen that crusty he must felt a c**t after the first offer

Who must of fury or wvlad I'm sure fury was just playing around on the first time wvlad offered to shake his hand so he could mess about with that boxing Stance he through as wvlad walked away