Irish Staffs

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guys selling them will usually be selling Unicorns as well. Search any freeads under Unicorns and you'll find the right sellers.   Or pick up a random Staff and hang a pedigree off it. it's what

I think people are getting mixed up with what a runt actually is, the smallest pup in a litter is often just the smallest pup in a litter not a runt! Often the smallest of pups can grow bigger than th

Posted Images

Where does merle come from? Just wondering. Colours never been important too me. Funny thing is always wanted a black staff then got one, then a brindle and had that then buckskin never got one but frenchie covers that. Lately been loving the look of pied. Guess its just the whole getting what you want then wanting something else thing. Will have a staff again when i move out for sure cant beat em. Loved getting out and walking miles and miles. Used to leave my area and jump a train and just get lost walking the dog, found some real nice places too.

• Like 1

Irish SBTs ,,is just bloodlines ,,just as well for the Irish breeders ,,,the sbts from uk are just pets ,,, show dog ,,,no one here can name one good one in past 25 years ,,, as for merle ,,,has to be something mixed in to get merle ,,its not a stafford colour.... it was banned by KC in the breed ,,,

• Like 7