Some Pictures For Iww

There's not a great difference in the bitches keith what ever one you get mate im sure you will bring the best out in it pal

whatever pup you send my way, im more than happy, i will bring out the best in it

I believe you would,sort of home id want an honest bred jukel to reside in,they are fecking hard to find.

• Like 2

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just a we updatej pups are 4 weeks now leaving the box and going out to the paper for the toilet and the run to enjoy the sun happy days

Morton, dogs and working them , is my life now matey, and has been sin i retired, i often wondered what i would do once i did retire, would i get bored of being at home, allways had working dogs from

as the title says start of with tess and her dinner salmon beef tripe with a chicken leg and heaped desert spoons of bone meal

Posted Images

Morton, dogs and working them , is my life now matey, and has been sin i retired, i often wondered what i would do once i did retire, would i get bored of being at home, allways had working dogs from my youth, loved the way of life then, but even moreso now, not enough hours in the day for me, take today for instance, up in Cheshire, time of my life, if it wasnt for my lady, i dont think i would have come home, i will continue to look over my shoulder until the good lord takes me, and i hope its in the field

• Like 13

Morton, dogs and working them , is my life now matey, and has been sin i retired, i often wondered what i would do once i did retire, would i get bored of being at home, allways had working dogs from my youth, loved the way of life then, but even moreso now, not enough hours in the day for me, take today for instance, up in Cheshire, time of my life, if it wasnt for my lady, i dont think i would have come home, i will continue to look over my shoulder until the good lord takes me, and i hope its in the field

I do hope some of the youngsters and older ego,s learn from your refreshing and honest outlook mucker,can i call you Dad?.

• Like 3

I do hope some of the youngsters and older ego,s learn from your refreshing and honest outlook mucker,can i call you Dad?.

i if it makes you happy my son

• Like 5

i if it makes you happy my son

Right you tight twat you now owe me for 54 Birthdays,54 XMas,s,54 Easters and the bloody puppy you promised me.

• Like 4

First of all Dave, Thanks for your phone call today updating me on the pups :thumbs: , and now yet more pics, chunky little buggers eh, just shown em to my lady, and like me, she says any one of them will do us just fine, not long now, and i will be a proud and happy lurcher owner , as soon as her jabs kick in, thats it, tucked under my arm, and show her some life

• Like 6

Real good litter there mate fed cleaned and loved just what a pup needs to start his life hope some people take a look at how content they are you done the bitch well mate atb Flacko

• Like 2

Real good litter there mate fed cleaned and loved just what a pup needs to start his life hope some people take a look at how content they are you done the bitch well mate atb Flacko

thanks mate taken a couple weeks from work so I can feed them regular and spend more time with them loving it don't see whete people say it cost a fortune to raise a litter properly. So aye don't see the need for over priced pups jmo mind Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 9

well done Northern Light, you are rearing those pups, the proper way, all looks in fantastic condition, bitch is content and relaxed, wish you luck in picking the right pup, ((((( the fawn bitch with the black mussel ,and black tips to her lugs looks good for me, (((( But I need Saluki, in my type, with a touch of collie/greyhound in the back ground, a dog that has pace but knows how to change gears, :D oh and a good strike to go with it,