My New Saluki Just Imported Him Back What You's Think Lads?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got him back on Monday.   Bred by hamad al ghanem Saluki centre of Dubai Saluki club of Arabia   Some pics of him at four months.   And pics of him last night at 11 months old now.  

Update on my dog boys running really well. Shot and retrieved yesterday.

Here's two pups off him as a friend of mine used him on a genuine first cross saluki greyhound bitch he has. Both bitch pups 7 pups in the litter I kept this red bitch and my mate kept the black and c

Posted Images

Beautiful dog Thomas and ya bro will know more about a dog than most of these on ere he's a good dog man not a lot have won forley cup when it was still actually run by ford and howley with a bitch he rated nowhere near the best he'd owned............... Just think if we listen to these on ere a bad dog will never roam our kennels again............ Although I do agree with everything attic gun said and although attic guns saluki and his line hasn't been winning matches and comps the offspring off them to coursing dogs is the most successful about ie mike Nero Mars producing things like marcuses Kim and there off imported lines

• Like 1

Beautiful dog Thomas and ya bro will know more about a dog than most of these on ere he's a good dog man not a lot have won forley cup when it was still actually run by ford and howley with a bitch he rated nowhere near the best he'd owned............... Just think if we listen to these on ere a bad dog will never roam our kennels again............ Although I do agree with everything attic gun said and although attic guns saluki and his line hasn't been winning matches and comps the offspring off them to coursing dogs is the most successful about ie mike Nero Mars producing things like marcuses Kim and there off imported lines

good post jamie and nero a credit to the saluki world ,mike and mars are english lines though through and through .i bred mike mars and nero ,and mike is the sire to kim :thumbs:

Edited by brookie
  • Like 2

Cheers Jamie

Get em bred lol

That's a lovely pup Thomas !!!

And always good to see a drop new blood in the UK ;)

You mentioned a comp your brother judged and a dog of the same lines is the pup desert bred of pedigreed if you don't mind me asking !!

And for what its worth :)

You bought him and you enjoy him !!!!

As was said treat him same as a lurcher and take no notice of anyone like I don't lol And get out as much as possible with him and you will be more than happy I bet :)

And hopefully a little surprised in the best way possible ;)

Alright juckler cheers for the reply mate!

Not sure if I got your question right but yes he is dessert bred of pedigree Salukis I have all the pedigree papers with him.

Thanks for the reply Thomas your pup looks a proper strong sort mate I like him bud..

You mentioned the same lines as Paul sagars what lines are in him if you don't mind me asking you can pm me no bother ...

I think he would mesh well with what's running here with that blood in their background !!

I reckon you will have some fun with him mate for sure though looks a beauty mate ...

• 5 months later...