My New Saluki Just Imported Him Back What You's Think Lads?

All dogs pack animals they don't see breeds etc it's the one to one time that makes em summat else

I've said my piece on the dog I think he smashing young animal and I really hope he a sucess and can eventually contribute something positive too the hunting saluki gene pool if his owner chooses too share the love lol

Would I pay 8k for a dog? Yes in a heart beat if I had that sort of money at my disposal some times you just want something so bad that you just have to have it that's human nature

I do however think it's wrong to charge that sort of money lol it's a dog at end of day lol especially when In The videos the breeder saying he only gifts them blah blah now I know the video fairly old but he was charging fortunes for studs n pups long before then

But he no different too lots of others out their each vying for their corner of a lucrative market coz let's face it what us lads want em for is way down on list of breeders priorities show dogs sell for much more racing dogs more again, the UK hunting market tiny not if any significant interest too breeders otherwise they would have dogs placed in working homes here too grade and improve them on brown hare

For the realistic saluki buyer who actually wants too Ian and hunt a saluki they van spend 50quid to fifty grand and ever be disappointed but for the man looking too own the best match dog or highest fee stud dog they only going too disappoint IMHO

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got him back on Monday.   Bred by hamad al ghanem Saluki centre of Dubai Saluki club of Arabia   Some pics of him at four months.   And pics of him last night at 11 months old now.  

Update on my dog boys running really well. Shot and retrieved yesterday.

Here's two pups off him as a friend of mine used him on a genuine first cross saluki greyhound bitch he has. Both bitch pups 7 pups in the litter I kept this red bitch and my mate kept the black and c

Posted Images

with a full winters single draft excluding ahead it would be rude not too give up ones couch for the summer would it not

bitch has just finished a season so the old lad is pissed cos he didnt get the ride ,, bless him

Get em bred lol

That's a lovely pup Thomas !!!

And always good to see a drop new blood in the UK ;)

You mentioned a comp your brother judged and a dog of the same lines is the pup desert bred of pedigreed if you don't mind me asking !!

And for what its worth :)

You bought him and you enjoy him !!!!

As was said treat him same as a lurcher and take no notice of anyone like I don't lol And get out as much as possible with him and you will be more than happy I bet :)

And hopefully a little surprised in the best way possible ;)

Edited by juckler123
  • Like 2

Get em bred lol

That's a lovely pup Thomas !!!

And always good to see a drop new blood in the UK ;)

You mentioned a comp your brother judged and a dog of the same lines is the pup desert bred of pedigreed if you don't mind me asking !!

And for what its worth :)

You bought him and you enjoy him !!!!

As was said treat him same as a lurcher and take no notice of anyone like I don't lol And get out as much as possible with him and you will be more than happy I bet :)

And hopefully a little surprised in the best way possible ;)

How do Jim ?how's the dogs my friend? And yourself?