• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

used to have a little beddy whippet not sure of height but the terrier in this picture was 14 inch. She had 21 one night on the lamp and was a lovely little dog  

I have a beddy whippet bitch, just over 18". Decent ferreting, ratching, bitch. Catches a few daylight but to be honest just a yard short of pace, does ok on the lamp though in small fields. Sharp lit

Posted Images

My young bitch is 20.21 tts at a push. Good little moocher. Will see how lamping GOS this season as when she started last season it was nearly over..am pretty sure she will do fine tho..

I had a patterdale x whippet about 14-15 tts ,never really lamped with her really,more a.bushing dog but could catch if she got tjem in the first 10 yards,but would hunt like a hound on scent, wish I still had her tbh

Seen a chiwawa/Yorkie x Whippet that's hands down the best little dog I'v seen!!

One of those gotta see it to believe it situations....there's other lads on here that have seen it go, f***ing firey hard little b*****d!

• Like 2

I wonder if the dogs can seem faster if they have a bit of fire in their belly? I know of a 14" jack russell that would stalk and catch rabbit out in the open, but that dog was mental for it, 15 now.

I was at a game fair and a bloke had smooth coated beddy whippet, the dog only looked about 17 TTS but it flew in the races, very racy little thing. He said he lamped that with success.