Jail For Father Who 'racially Abused' Driver Reversing Towards Him While Pushing His Son In Pram.

Yes the lads obviously an idiot who shouldnt of been in charge of a kid.......but thats not what he was on trial for he was on trial for calling someone names..........i could half understand getting imprisoned for being drunk in charge of a kid but he wasnt he was imprisoned for calling someone a name i cant believe some peoples responses !

some very masochistic people like to believe we're always in the wrong,never the foreigners,they find their own existence offensive.

useful idiots i think they call them.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not condoning what the guy did but I bet loads go away on holidays and take the kids to the camp site pub with them......are they bad parents?   Madeley Mccanns parents fecked off to the pub and she

So he had been drinking in the park when he had care of his child. Is of no fixed abode, A real role model.   TC

Do you know him? he had a few drinks and has no (official) fixed abode,doesn't make him a 'scumbag' in my eyes.   He got 10 weeks for saying something mean,it once again points out the double stand

a broken clock is right twice a day

is that you trying to say you agree?

i had you down as the type who'd be cheering on the self hating liberals,telling them how correct they are.

Edited by neems

Gnasher 16 no but it would be deserved if the fat c**t punched his lights out wouldnt it?

:blink: .....now im totally lost.......i was under the impression 1 bloke called another bloke a name and got put in prison for it.....you seem to think thats good and proper im simply trying to find out what names you think deserve prison sentances.......so black yes......fat no.......how about ugly ?......ginger ?......spastic ?

• Like 2

There was an incident a few years back outside my kids school, a big paki and half his family were having a go at this skinny white dude....surrounded his car.

I opened the window and told the paki to turn it in and he just give me a look, so I was getting out to leather him but the kids got a bit upset and said "get back in the car dad"

So, I did the sensible thing and phones the plod ......

"Hello, Police"

"Yes, I'd like to report a man being racially asualted and abused"

"Yes yes, go on (sounding very excited), can you give us the location and a description"

"Yes, it's outside xxx school on xxxxroad, there a skinny white man being threatened by a group of pakis and they are being quiet intimidating to him"

Silence.......

"Ere, ere.....we will see if we have anyone available"

"But they are racially abusing him and assaulting him......in front of a load of kids who are coming out of school"

"Err.....we will do our best, good bye !!"

Yep, totally standard.......imagine if that had been the other way round !!

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

Gnasher 16 no but it would be deserved if the fat c**t punched his lights out wouldnt it?

:blink: .....now im totally lost.......i was under the impression 1 bloke called another bloke a name and got put in prison for it.....you seem to think thats good and proper im simply trying to find out what names you think deserve prison sentances.......so black yes......fat no.......how about ugly ?......ginger ?......spastic ?

D

Dont tell me what I think is good . Name calling doesnt bother me in the slightest , sticks and stones and all that but c**ts like yourself who spout shite on all types of topics do annoy me, you are overlooking some f***ing tramp pushing a kid round in a pram while pissed I dont give a flying f**k he was only done for giving abuse that is the fault of the police and the system, I .would prefer a lot be flogged rather than sent toprison I beleive in swift justice and punishment

Dont tell me what I think is good . Name calling doesnt bother me in the slightest , sticks and stones and all that but c**ts like yourself who spout shite on all types of topics do annoy me, you are overlooking some f***ing tramp pushing a kid round in a pram while pissed I dont give a flying f**k he was only done for giving abuse that is the fault of the police and the system, I .would prefer a lot be flogged rather than sent toprison I beleive in swift justice and punishment

" c**ts like yourself ".....whats that a custodial or just community service ?

You are implying a person should go to prison for calling a man a name....whether he was a tramp is totally irrelevant.

Well at the risk of incuring your wrath......................you are a f****n idiot !!

• Like 1

well dont go out in public then,drunks,addicts and losers all have kids.

why are you pretending that's the issue here?

you can see it up and down the country,it's the double standards and agenda of the police and courts that makes this story stand out.

• Like 1

your the one pretending by trying to make this a "special case" as for drunks , junkies and losers having kids what are you an apologist it certainly doesnt bode well for the future of the kids of the groups you have put forward does it. Parents should have an iota of responsibility before even thinking of having kids. but dont lots have them for financial expediency? especially those in receipt of benefits.

your the one pretending by trying to make this a "special case" as for drunks , junkies and losers having kids what are you an apologist it certainly doesnt bode well for the future of the kids of the groups you have put forward does it. Parents should have an iota of responsibility before even thinking of having kids. but dont lots have them for financial expediency? especially those in receipt of benefits.

not the point of the article.

the lad may be a loser,thats another issue and not clearly spelled out in the article,the double standards are clear for all to see.

this is probably how you'd prefer it,if we cant even criticise the utlander how can we hope to remove him?