Jail For Father Who 'racially Abused' Driver Reversing Towards Him While Pushing His Son In Pram.

Where have have I sided with any one in the article ? you are trying to portray this in your usual bigoted manner ," if you cant criticise the utlander how can we remove him" This is what your gripe is but you are pussy footing round it .Two wrongs dont make a right, why does the scales of justice over the Old Baily wear a blindfold? isnt it supposed to signify that justice should be equal for all. You break the law you get punished irrespective of creed, race or colour, If laws are applied in a biased or unfair way then get them revoked or revised , Everything isnt the fault of the"". Foreigners

Edited by desertbred

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not condoning what the guy did but I bet loads go away on holidays and take the kids to the camp site pub with them......are they bad parents?   Madeley Mccanns parents fecked off to the pub and she

So he had been drinking in the park when he had care of his child. Is of no fixed abode, A real role model.   TC

Do you know him? he had a few drinks and has no (official) fixed abode,doesn't make him a 'scumbag' in my eyes.   He got 10 weeks for saying something mean,it once again points out the double stand

Where have have I sided with any one in the article ? you are trying to portray this in your usual bigoted manner ," if you cant criticise the utlander how can we remove him" This is what your gripe is but you are pussy footing round it .Two wrongs dont make a right, why does the scales of justice over the Old Baily wear a blindfold? isnt it supposed to signify that justice should be equal for all. You break the law you get punished irrespective of creed, race or colour, If laws are applied in a biased or unfair way then get them revoked or revised , Everything isnt the fault of the"". Foreigners

Don't think anyone is saying its the fault of the foreigner

Its modern Britain that's to blame the laws have been crafted to protect certain groups(Blacks Asians gays)

The latest is the twitter trolls how many have been sent to prison for what is only name calling

• Like 1

What does the term "if you cant criticise the utlander, how can we remove him" I assume that utlander is a typo and should be outlander so isnt that A reference to a foreigner? As for the laws of the UK being crafted to protect certain groups is it these groups that crafted and drafted these laws? or the representatives elected to the parliament betraying the aspirations of the electorate, possibly to comply with EU directives and the Human rights act which the present government is going to withdraw from .Before any one accuses me of using the human rights legislation I would vote to have it repealed along with many other laws .The twitter Trolls how many kids take their own lives because of these trolls or computer heros ?

Edited by desertbred

One example of double standards I this country

Chelsea fans call someone racist names hits the national tv and press for days

Young schoolboy gets cyber bullied by kids at a majority non white school

Most people probably know nothing about it as it wasn't worthy of as much coverage as the Chelsea fans were

Even though the kid killed himself

• Like 1

You again emphasise the schoolboy at a majority non white school, what the f**k has none white got to do with it, my Daughter was bullied at a predominantly ASIAN muslim secondary school, I nearly ended up on a violence charge for going to bang the Headmaster, it doesnt have f**k all to do with a monopoly of black or white its society, the law the system what ever you want to say but bullying be it cyber or physical just the same as peadophilia and grooming are swept under the carpet and not news worthy, isnt one of the clubs in london popular amongst the jewish community? last year some antisemetic remarks were made it was international news why because most of the Media are controlled by Who JEWS.so these double standards are right across the board.

I said non white school as the reason for the bullying was because he was white

Jews are another ethnic group so I wouldn't say the double standards are across the board

Unless of course those doing the chanting were all Asian or Black

Did it say he was bullied because he was white ? . Why was my Daughter bullied? because she was Muslim so where the Bully,s , bullies pick easy targets or what they assume are easy targets, none of the white pupils in the school were attacked but plenty of Asians , Somalis Iranians were. if I saw someone being attacked in the street by a group it wouldnt matter to me ethnicity or f**k all else its a human being , I should think most folk would intervene, the why and where for can be disected later If I want to see colour I watch my TV or find a rainbow.

the law doesnt apply in the same way to utlanders,they literally get away with murder if they claim racism,yet if a white man calls one a mean name he goes to prison.

the reason why is obvious,to keep us scared of speaking up against issues like mass immigration and our demographic replacement (i.e genocide).

Where is the article stating he was bullied because he was white?

Http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/15/an-absolute-tragedy-nine-year-old-boy-hanged-himself-after-family-row-inquest-hears-4798861/

Had this child been black I am in no doubt it would have had racism splashed all over it by the media

People read the article and decide the rights and wrongs , The boys family state he was being bullied because he was white, so the school must have been aware of this yet it looks like they decided to cover it up . The Coroner I assume would have delved deeply into this tragic incident yet failed to mention the racial overtones of the events leading up to the death, now you explain to me how would it have been different in the matter had it been a black kid?

Edited by desertbred

desertbred you seem aware the game the je w plays in causing conflict between peoples and picking and choosing which stories hit the headlines etc, yet you also seem to go along with their cultural marxist agenda they spew out in certain instances, i am with you on a lot of what you say in regard to the state of the degenerate society we are currently in.

desertbred you seem aware the game the je w plays in causing conflict between peoples and picking and choosing which stories hit the headlines etc, yet you also seem to go along with their cultural marxist agenda they spew out in certain instances, i am with you on a lot of what you say in regard to the state of the degenerate society we are currently in.

you couldnt be more wrong about me and Jews the only thing we have in common is Abraham, the rest the policies of Isreal and zionists I dont agree with any of them. and the day Isreal as a state ceases to exist will not be a day to soon