Jail For Father Who 'racially Abused' Driver Reversing Towards Him While Pushing His Son In Pram.

desertbred you seem aware the game the je w plays in causing conflict between peoples and picking and choosing which stories hit the headlines etc, yet you also seem to go along with their cultural marxist agenda they spew out in certain instances, i am with you on a lot of what you say in regard to the state of the degenerate society we are currently in.

you couldnt be more wrong about me and Jews the only thing we have in common is Abraham, the rest the policies of Isreal and zionists I dont agree with any of them. and the day Isreal as a state ceases to exist will not be a day to soon

Why do you want israel wiped of the map db

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not condoning what the guy did but I bet loads go away on holidays and take the kids to the camp site pub with them......are they bad parents?   Madeley Mccanns parents fecked off to the pub and she

So he had been drinking in the park when he had care of his child. Is of no fixed abode, A real role model.   TC

Do you know him? he had a few drinks and has no (official) fixed abode,doesn't make him a 'scumbag' in my eyes.   He got 10 weeks for saying something mean,it once again points out the double stand

It is not a matter of it being wiped of the map more returning it to Palastinian control, the borders of isreal west bank and Gaza were drawn up by the British and Americans and in 1947 the state of isreal was declared since then isreal has incorporated the Bakau Valley, Golan heights and large chunks of West Bank and Gaza.

As a muslim following my faith we dont accept the zionist state of Isreal . Now you answer me are you happy to see a divided ireland with 6 counties in the North ? Even the two oldest unresolved disputes in the UN are that off indian occupied Kashmir and Palastine.The zionist isreal manipulates the whole world through its media and financial empires world how has it become a member of the Eurovision song contest? and as far as I know Isrealis dont require a visa to enter the UK .

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 1

will you want my post code after? like the last lad you argued with on here you Grade "A" c**t

:laugh: Calling strangers names on the internet you sound like a scarey guy i want no part of you so you can stop puffing your chest out now ;)

It is not a matter of it being wiped of the map more returning it to Palastinian control, the borders of isreal west bank and Gaza were drawn up by the British and Americans and in 1947 the state of isreal was declared since then isreal has incorporated the Bakau Valley, Golan heights and large chunks of West Bank and Gaza.

As a muslim following my faith we dont accept the zionist state of Isreal . Now you answer me are you happy to see a divided ireland with 6 counties in the North ? Even the two oldest unresolved disputes in the UN are that off indian occupied Kashmir and Palastine.The zionist isreal manipulates the whole world through its media and financial empires world how has it become a member of the Eurovision song contest? and as far as I know Isrealis dont require a visa to enter the UK .

I can understand why they don't need visa's.

Have you ever heard of an Isreali going on the breeding and benefits band wagon?

Never heard of a Jewish grooming gang either.

• Like 1

Orthodox jews have more kids than any other group fact and dont assume they dont draw benefits they draw large amounts of family credits as the community have lots of accountants to do the claims for them . You make lots of assumptions based on very little actual knowledge. My house is bang in the middle of an orthodox jewish area so may be I know a lot more than you .

I don't like Orthodox Jews very much, but then neither do the majority of Isrealis.

My ex girlfriend many years ago was a shephardic Jew from Iraqi parents and I remember her father commenting that Orthodox Jews were lazy, troublesome and he preferred Arabs to them.

Muslims and Europeans have a common enemy,though most europeans dont know it.

if muslims werent colonising Europe there would be a huge movement here to free Palestine,mass immigration makes sense for them if thought about in that way,it creates tensions and pits 2 types of potentially dangerous goyim against eachother.

they can just laugh at us all killing eachother from their fortress, Israel.

• Like 2

All very well liking the post desertbred,but you're part of the problem,your presence here breeds tension that ultimately plays right into their hands.

multicult doesn't work.

My house is bang in the middle of an orthodox jewish area so may be I know a lot more than you .

Bet your popular !! Lol lol

We have an old saying in Persian interpreted it says" keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" also purely mercenary on my part I got the house in a good price so when I decide to sell they will be that desperate to see me go they will pay my extortionate asking price :laugh::toast:

• Like 2

All very well liking the post desertbred,but you're part of the problem,your presence here breeds tension that ultimately plays right into their hands.

multicult doesn't work.

I posted multiculturism doesnt work years ago and was accused of wanting to live in ghettos I dont see myself as part of any problem. You on the other hand I see as a enormous problem for this country for obvious reasons you are a major component of the problems down the road. think about it

what problems?

the nation is the people.

different types of people do not live peacefully side by side,anyone who opposes non whites coming to Britain to live,is in the right,anyone who doesnt is in the wrong.

you agree if Muslims weren't colonising Britain there would be more support for palestine and less support\tolerence of intervention in the middle east,because our people wouldn't be sick to death of Asians taking over our home.

your presence here causes tension,it's in the process of making us enemys.

what problems?

the nation is the people.

different types of people do not live peacefully side by side,anyone who opposes non whites coming to Britain to live,is in the right,anyone who doesnt is in the wrong.

you agree if Muslims weren't colonising Britain there would be more support for palestine and less support\tolerence of intervention in the middle east,because our people wouldn't be sick to death of Asians taking over our home.

your presence here causes tension,it's in the process of making us enemys.

You really havent got a clue have you?, the same regurgetated rubbish time after time non whites shouldnt come to Britain you really are a divvy amongst many names you could be called, I just cant be arsed debating with a moron.

My house is bang in the middle of an orthodox jewish area so may be I know a lot more than you .

Bet your popular !! Lol lol

We have an old saying in Persian interpreted it says" keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" also purely mercenary on my part I got the house in a good price so when I decide to sell they will be that desperate to see me go they will pay my extortionate asking price :laugh::toast:

Oy vey !

Edited by Blackbriar
  • Like 1