'benefits' Of The Eu

Bangladeshis based in Italy have been flying over here to claim housing benefits etc, for a number of years, and costing us millions.

One address used in Bow, East London, has been used over 400 times.

I wonder how many more similar scams are yet to be unearthed.

READ IT HERE

As anti EU as I am there are benefits ;) this just happens to be one of the many more downsides :laugh:

I have to go with desertbred's opinion on this... The government is to blame most would take advantage if they could its just these cnuts have their act together ;)

• Like 1

As anti EU as I am there are benefits ;) this just happens to be one of the many more downsides :laugh:

I have to go with desertbred's opinion on this... The government is to blame most would take advantage if they could its just these cnuts have their act together ;)

Dead right,,there are some big advantages,,,obviously free movement in the eu being the one we complain about...but it's also the one we use as individuals the most by going on holiday in Europe ,,,,or even living as ex pats and working there.......just ask shroom,,

• Like 1

Dead right,,there are some big advantages,,,obviously free movement in the eu being the one we complain about...but it's also the one we use as individuals the most by going on holiday in Europe ,,,,or even living as ex pats and working there.......just ask shroom,,

My wife works at the European Commission & she said a lot of arseholes are twitching at the mo' at work...........

If say we did vote to come out.........how much more hassle would it be to come back & forth?

• Like 1

I used to work with this Portuguese lad he'd been over here for 2 years at the time, had a wife n 5 kids over there that were all receiving benefits even tho they'd never stepped foot in this country mental or what, bet there either still gettin all them benefits or probably living over here now..

Edited by dodger

My wife works at the European Commission & she said a lot of arseholes are twitching at the mo' at work...........

If say we did vote to come out.........how much more hassle would it be to come back & forth?

I cant see it making any difference , Europe wants & needs the £ as much as we want to spend it .If Europe were to cause a problem with cross border travel it would hit them a lot harder than it would us ..with the likes of Spain , Italy Greece etc just about holding on the loss of the tourist £ would be a major blow to their economy's .

I cant see it making any difference , Europe wants & needs the £ as much as we want to spend it .If Europe were to cause a problem with cross border travel it would hit them a lot harder than it would us ..with the likes of Spain , Italy Greece etc just about holding on the loss of the tourist £ would be a major blow to their economy's .

I was thinking that would be the case.........but I'm not too clued up on these things :-)

I wonder why the 'system' did not pick up on the same address in Bow being used over 400 times, as it appears it was only because the airport staff alerted the old bill about the amount of Bangladeshis arriving at stanstead around the same time, that they decided to investigate.

When is comes to cheating the system why doesn't anyone focus on the major corporations, and businesses, that hide money offshore to avoid paying the exchequer? :hmm:

Companies like Vodafone, Starbucks, Amazon, and eBay to name but a few.

• Like 3

Simple there should be a cast in stone law if you have not paid in then you get f**k all out. If you want education, medical treatment you should have paid in for at least 10 years, or you pay the bills yourself .Any benefits and family allowance should be the same or you should have private insurance. no free rides in my world

• Like 3