Little Dogs That Punch Above There Weight

Ok we prob had this before on hear but I not seen it

Has anyone got dogs that punch above there weight when I say this I mean 22" dogs or there abouts that stay on and put big bull x to shame

I got 1 but retired her now and I will never be able to replace her she is 9 and in them years I have tested her like a bull x which was not my intentions but I fast picked up that she was special and I put evrything infront of her and she did not fail truly the hardest dog i have seen

Patches

post-15488-0-39460100-1431829943_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ebo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

22"  

another for the handbag 19tts

21" Hard as Nails and Great prey Drive, 7 years Old      

Posted Images

An very much looking forward to next season with my small bitch..seems every time I take her out local for a mooch just lately she comes back cut up or battered a bruised.. I don't think my heart could stand a descent sized lurcher were I walk lol..

Ebo..hope you don't mind mate but here's a better pic of her i copied .she's a nice bitch.mines same way breed just smaller and a lighter build..again I hope you don't mind..post-15488-0-52560400-1431762463_thumb_z

some great dogs on here , lots of smaller dogs punch above there weight , no prob there . there easier to keep, and cheaper to feed , take my word for it lol, having got a big and mid size dogs . I like whippets great little dogs had nice little 20in 20lb none ped bitch years ago, great on rabbits and would pile in to a fox if I let her, but I didn't as hare would drag her about never mind a strong dog fox :yes: . that why I like a bigger type dog as you never know what you might bump in to apart from rabbits when out .

• Like 1