Scottish Mps Are Causing Trouble Already........

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the point he's trying to make is that because she's 20, she may not have developed the life skills or experience necessary to fully participate in decisions which affect the lives of millions

I dont believe any 20 y.o has the mental maturity required for the job, just my opinion like

I have a daughter that's 20 and her nor any of her friends both male and female are worldly enough or experienced enough to make life changing decisions that will effect this country ........

The whole SNP contingent is full of totally inexperienced MP's. No wonder they are taking selfies they can't believe they are there in the first place. Their like rabbits trapped in headlights.

And that's what was elected and they will now have to run a country once the honeymoon period is over, I'm just glad they are not my MP's

The age of the 20 year old is not a problem , the issue I would have is what life skills would she have developed. Seriously she's gone from being a child at school to university (she was still a politics student when elected if I understood it correctly) what does she know about life other than what she's watched on TV.

• Like 3

They couldn't run a bath,and as I said earlier nothing has changed that much , regardless of what the SNP claim.

As for life expierence.well I'll bet even @20 she will no more about the life's of the average joe bloggs than Cameron or Osborne will ever know.

She will know what a power card is or the price of a weeks shopping.

And what's it like to be skint,or difficult to get mortgage etc.

There not going to make her chancellor .

Can't believe I'm defending a snp mp lol

Well I'm not really it's the principal.

Nah I'd like to see a lot more of the young ones in government and if they hailed from a council estate then all the better.

• Like 4

At least she never went to Eton, give the Lass a chance, you want older Mps, then look at the house of lords, clock in and have sleep, then collect your £300 per day.

At least she never went to Eton, give the Lass a chance, you want older Mps, then look at the house of lords, clock in and have sleep, then collect your £300 per day.

I know where you're coming from, but a healthy compromise would be a better option.

Most of those old farts have nothing in common with me.

Looking at some of the footage of this young woman, she has even less in common with me.

• Like 1

i think there was alittle bit of cheek in it, they probably knew the rules etc and broke them on purpose... just letting wm know, the scots have arrived and they dont care for being part of the old toff club

• Like 1

She must be the only normal individual, in the commons that understands living on the bread line, step in the right direction.

Shes fae paisley normal lol

One of my stepsons used to live in Paisley........fair point !

• Like 1

They got a little girl of 20

I prefer the decisions to be taken by people who at least may have earned a living for a while. In the USA she she wouldn't be trusted to buy an alchoholic drink.

That rules out the full tory cabinet then, none of them have worked a day in their lives :yes:

The thing is with the snp is that they are now on an unprecedented high, never before have they been at these dizzy heights and now, the only way is down. Especially now they will be held to task and be scrutinised at personal and party level at every opportunity.

You know like the ukip camp, there will be plenty of muck being raked up in the very near future, plenty of skeletons waiting to come out of the cupboard.

• Like 2