Anthony Joshua

what does it matter mo farah isn't born in England but still repesents England when he runs,Anthony Joshua might have a Nigerian tattoo on his arm but that's because he is proud of his heritage I'm English but also proud of my heritage, anyway I'm not commenting on this post any more, just decided to pack up and head up north to see a few friends before heading to Appleby horsefair , sadly this means I cannot watch the boxing as wanted to see kell brook fight, just watched a few Kevin Johnson interviews with kugan Cassius he's a funny guy real showman but don't think he'll be around after tonight lol , if he gets stopped it will be a British stoppage and not a clean knock out, he will be caught with a flurry of punches and the red will stop it he won't get a clean ko mark my words

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw him this morning he looks none too clever but its a tough game and not something he hasnt experienced before......personally id like to see him call it a day now....people who have known him a whi

It amazes me how boxing fans these days have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever to their countrymen.....i cant for the life of me understand how any British boxing fan would not be hoping Joshua reaches

Feck me,..what a strange thread,...my fecking auld head is spinning...   If we are still on the subject of boxing,...I always read what Gnasher has to say,..mostly because I feel he writes, with an

Posted Images

How can i let you know on here i cant be in 2 places at once........ok Walshie i respect that.......right thats it we,ll take this to pm then

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Your know when your near that round about there be s long queue of others wait in to punch southams.if Joshua goes on holiday and hands his British passport over does he get arrested for fraud..

Back to A.J - I think I may have come across a bit dismissive before. I do see this guy as one hot British prospect. At 6ft.6" 16.5st. Fast, fluent and powerful he will be force to be reckoned with, physically he's as complete as Wladimir, for me the most physically gifted heavyweight today. But I'm refusing to get too excited about Joshua just yet, because for me he reminds me of David Price a little bit, in that whilst he's physically well rounded, the immaterial side of the man, nerv, belief, confidence etc - I'm not so sure about - I guess time will tell. I don't see him having any difficulty getting the win tonight, it's just a matter of how good he can look - if he does a number on Johnson, well, the doubters will be taking note then.

I've decided to buy the show, too many good bouts on to snub!

Shh ,did your arse give a little involuntry squeak ,when he said he was on his way .

Beep,,beep,,beep,,"this vehicle is reversing",,,,"this vehicle is reversing",,, lol

• Like 5

Shh ,did your arse give a little involuntry squeak ,when he said he was on his way .

Beep,,beep,,beep,,"this vehicle is reversing",,,,"this vehicle is reversing",,, lol

Someone's arse is going 10 pence 20 pence ?

Back to the boxing... I'm buzzing for tonight. Not looked forward to a night of boxing this much for a while. I was excited for the Froch v Groves fights but not this much.

My predictions...

AJ to Stop Johnson in Round 5.

Kell Brook to stop Frankie Gavin in Round 8.

Mitchell to stop Linares in Round 4.

• Like 1