Anthony Joshua

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw him this morning he looks none too clever but its a tough game and not something he hasnt experienced before......personally id like to see him call it a day now....people who have known him a whi

It amazes me how boxing fans these days have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever to their countrymen.....i cant for the life of me understand how any British boxing fan would not be hoping Joshua reaches

Feck me,..what a strange thread,...my fecking auld head is spinning...   If we are still on the subject of boxing,...I always read what Gnasher has to say,..mostly because I feel he writes, with an

Posted Images

If the guy is holding a british passport, then he is representing Britain & should be considered so.........he may feel more african & his parents may think that, but he should be considered british when representing the country......imo

• Like 1

Ive had my fair share of troubles with the darkies over the years but id have a hundred Anthony Joshua,s stood by my side in preference to some of the sickly snidey little c**ts who claim themself as patriotic whites these days.....the boy is pleasant,polite and has the backbone to raise his hands with likeminded folk rather than prodding and poking from a safe distance !......English/African i couldnt care less its sport not politics.

To say he isnt English isnt an insult though is it?

i've known very good honourable people of different nationalities and races,that doesnt make them English either.

Not at all its up to an individual what they see these days we,ve become such a mish mash bunch........i just dont really see whats it got to do with sport.

Ive had my fair share of troubles with the darkies over the years but id have a hundred Anthony Joshua,s stood by my side in preference to some of the sickly snidey little c**ts who claim themself as patriotic whites these days.....the boy is pleasant,polite and has the backbone to raise his hands with likeminded folk rather than prodding and poking from a safe distance !......English/African i couldnt care less its sport not politics.

To say he isnt English isnt an insult though is it?

i've known very good honourable people of different nationalities and races,that doesnt make them English either.

Not at all its up to an individual what they see these days we,ve become such a mish mash bunch........i just dont really see whats it got to do with sport.

just that some people seem to be suggesting he's 'one of ours' which he isn't,but a good prospect and not as obnoxious as a lot of boxers seem to be, so why not support him?

Unless he fights a real Englishman,or imo any other white man.

If the guy is holding a british passport, then he is representing Britain & should be considered so.........he may feel more african & his parents may think that, but he should be considered british when representing the country......imo

so despite everyone including him and his family knowing otherwise, he should still be considered British,because a piece of laminated paper printed by a treacherous government says so?

As I served 30 years in the army of my country as you put it, who do you think I would fight for?

so why dont you go back there then? If your so proud of your routes why are you in the uk?]

what the f**k has it got to do with you ?

just that some people seem to be suggesting he's 'one of ours' which he isn't,but a good prospect and not as obnoxious as a lot of boxers seem to be, so why not support him?

Unless he fights a real Englishman,or imo any other white man.

I dont support Scotland but i still want their footie team to beat countries from the other side of the world.

• Like 1

so despite everyone including him and his family knowing otherwise, he should still be considered British,because a piece of laminated paper printed by a treacherous government says so?

It is what it is mate, it's only sport & he's got the passport, so why not?............I'm trying hard not to be a fcuking hypocrite here, because my son has a british passport, but he was born in belgium & he will be raised in belgium, but he'll never be belgian to me.......

Maybe I should stay of this......haha....

the whole thing started when you said 'are you american' because someone didnt want aj to win because you said he is english but now your back tracking. He isnt english, its got f**k all to do with him as a person. The point was it makes no difference who you support and you have basically just said the same thing. Johnson vs joshua is an african against an American nothing more or less]

Go away you little pest speak when your spoken to..................................and then just nod ;)

Edited by gnasher16

the whole thing started when you said 'are you american' because someone didnt want aj to win because you said he is english but now your back tracking. He isnt english, its got f**k all to do with him as a person. The point was it makes no difference who you support and you have basically just said the same thing. Johnson vs joshua is an african against an American nothing more or less]

Go away you little pest speak when your spoken to..................................and then just nod ;)
you really dont like veing wrong do you? If you didnt contradict yourself I wouldnt have said my point and as I have already pointed out its a public forum so I can do as I please you pompous old prick]

Should he fuxk, if him and his family feel hes african, which he is, he should not be allowed to represent gb

Neems i like your views on race and normally agree with most of what you say so id be interested to hear your views........with this Anthony Joshua is not English thing in mind..........do you therefore not accept any non white person as being English ?.......like i say im not arguing with you as your words on the subject hold value to me :thumbs:

It is what it is mate, it's only sport & he's got the passport, so why not?............I'm trying hard not to be a fcuking hypocrite here, because my son has a british passport, but he was born in belgium & he will be raised in belgium, but he'll never be belgian to me.......

Maybe I should stay of this......haha....

as long as he's European by blood it doesn't really matter does it?

from my limited experience the culture isn't worlds apart and if his children are raised in England no-one will ever question their heritage.

you really dont like veing wrong do you? If you didnt contradict yourself I wouldnt have said my point and as I have already pointed out its a public forum so I can do as I please you pompous old prick]

Whats that from a safe distance a prod or a poke ?