Anthony Joshua

Think the problem was that DMAA is a banned substance...if he tested positive on fight night then can see why they would have a word...but 2yr ban seemed a bit harsh...guess rules is rules in pro boxing

It was a random test at a bad time for London fighters it was around the same time Larry O and Ali Adams were also caught......

Marius Wach who fought Klitchsko was caught using ped,s giving a positive test on both a and b samples,was also found to have padding removed from his gloves.......and got a 1 year ban.................Dillian recieved a 2 year ban for having an energy drink !

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw him this morning he looks none too clever but its a tough game and not something he hasnt experienced before......personally id like to see him call it a day now....people who have known him a whi

It amazes me how boxing fans these days have absolutely no loyalty whatsoever to their countrymen.....i cant for the life of me understand how any British boxing fan would not be hoping Joshua reaches

Feck me,..what a strange thread,...my fecking auld head is spinning...   If we are still on the subject of boxing,...I always read what Gnasher has to say,..mostly because I feel he writes, with an

Posted Images

Anthony Joshua's next fight.

What are your predictions gentlemen and children ?

I predict that Johnson will be the first to take joshua past 3 rounds.

And I presict that joshua will be the first man to stop Johnson.

Thats interesting :hmm:
What you thinking gnash?

Don't worry you can say what you think. I will protect you if south hams doesn't agree and wants a straightener

:D ......I hadnt heard it put like that but im inclined to agree with you mate
Sound mate. I'm looking forward to it.

I don't think it's going to be an amazing fight but it's another tick in the box for joshua and it will show people that he can take the big shots as well as dish them out. That's if Johnson lands any

If you've ever watched Johnson you'll know he throws about three punches per round, no test for Joshua's chin the only test is if he can knock him out, but he is old and shot to bits now so don't be surprised if AJ knocks him out
Johnson is old and shot to bits? Lol.

Never heard anything like it.

He's 35 and lost 6 of his 36 pro fights. Never lost by stoppage.

Carl Froch was 37 when he wiped the floor with young groves. Twice.

After most of the groves groupies on here said Froch was an old man and past his best. Lol lol.

Aye Groves was a 19 fight novice and the ref saved froch .we will all see what froch is all about if he does get in with Golovkin .but some how i think he will worm his way out and fight a hyped up middleweight ,again . .remember Jermain Taylor lol and the circus continued /

Hahaha brookie. You still think you need to see what Froch is about. Absolute joke. Pay the man some respect.

Anyway the thread is about AJ.

Let's just wait and see hey.

Yes but come on Gaz he hasnt even died in the ring yet so he,s hardly proven is he ;)

• Like 2

Hahaha brookie. You still think you need to see what Froch is about. Absolute joke. Pay the man some respect.

Anyway the thread is about AJ.

Let's just wait and see hey.

Yes but come on Gaz he hasnt even died in the ring yet so he,s hardly proven is he ;)

hes never likely to either .is he ? fighting the mugs hes fought .i still have a laugh to myself over your attempt a couple of years ago when you attempted to compare him with joe ffs .you and are going to have to have a nice little wager on your AJ if he ever steps into the ring with either of my cousins ;) .

hes never likely to either .is he ? fighting the mugs hes fought .i still have a laugh to myself over your attempt a couple of years ago when you attempted to compare him with joe ffs .you and are going to have to have a nice little wager on your AJ if he ever steps into the ring with either of my cousins ;) .

Who do you want to bet on then ? being as how ive already said i think Fury would probably beat him at this time.......why you think ive got any sort of loyalty to Anthony Joshua is beyond me :blink: .....

When Calzaghe and Froch were being compared who did i say i thought would win between them ?.......come on son dont make sweeping statements and then fall away again like you usually do when your asked to back them up ?

And by the way i still have a laugh to myself about some of your statements re Calzaghe....things like " he never had Duff and Lawless behind him "......without realising he started his career off with who ? :D ....." mugs he fought " coming from a Calzaghe fan :laugh: ......when you hero worship folk its probably best to learn a bit about them first !

Edited by gnasher16

Who do you want to bet on then ? being as how ive already said i think Fury would probably beat him at this time.......why you think ive got any sort of loyalty to Anthony Joshua is beyond me :blink: .....

When Calzaghe and Froch were being compared who did i say i thought would win between them ?.......come on son dont make sweeping statements and then fall away again like you usually do when your asked to back them up ?

And by the way i still have a laugh to myself about some of your statements re Calzaghe....things like " he never had Duff and Lawless behind him "......without realising he started his career off with who ? :D ....." mugs he fought " coming from a Calzaghe fan :laugh: ......when you hero worship folk its probably best to learn a bit about them first !

Don't you boys jibber jabber about my ferreting buddy ....

joecal001.jpg

• Like 6

I think A.J beats Fury now, too strong. I'm not convinced he's the full package yet, whilst he's got the build and all the tools. We won't know about the minerals until he's been tested - We've all seen boys in the gym look like champs, once the heavy artillery comes, they soon go to the bunker!

I'm learning to appreciate Calzaghe more (as a fighter) since his retirement, his fitness and determination was something to behold. . Although, unfortunately I don't think that he will ever get the recognition he feels he deserves because he wasn't in the mix with the top boys when it mattered. Who's fault that is, only Joe knows!

A public bow to gnash, the resident boxing guru - though Pacman was in with a real chance, Mayweather schooled him, just the way gnash predicted 3 years ago! As for the Manny fans who thought he won, no chance - he lost respect in my eyes when he said and still maintains he won the fight. Tut tut

• Like 3

Don't you boys jibber jabber about my ferreting buddy ....

joecal001.jpg

there's some stomachs sucked in there ken lol

• Like 6

It's good that we have a couple of genuine contenders for the world heavyweight title be great night too see two Brits fight one for and one to retain a unfied title that make a great thread lol

I've followed Tyson from pro debut and despite certain aspects of him I genuinely enjoy watching him fight and think eventually think he will he a world title I think he is underated and a lot better than many think the fronts deceiving I think the best too come from him but for his age he come a long way

Anthony Josua I also rate think he good role model extremely powerful puncher when he finds the openings he deffo will improve as he steps up in class after his next fight I'd like too see him fight chisora or price maybe haye to be fair he could step up fairly quickly as could Hugie fury again chisora or price would be ideal

Tyson needs to get deal to fight klitchko or wilder try to unify the title

• Like 1

It's good that we have a couple of genuine contenders for the world heavyweight title be great night too see two Brits fight one for and one to retain a unfied title that make a great thread lol

I've followed Tyson from pro debut and despite certain aspects of him I genuinely enjoy watching him fight and think eventually think he will he a world title I think he is underated and a lot better than many think the fronts deceiving I think the best too come from him but for his age he come a long way

Anthony Josua I also rate think he good role model extremely powerful puncher when he finds the openings he deffo will improve as he steps up in class after his next fight I'd like too see him fight chisora or price maybe haye to be fair he could step up fairly quickly as could Hugie fury again chisora or price would be ideal

Tyson needs to get deal to fight klitchko or wilder try to unify the title

oh yeah an-ex drug dealer makes a great feckin role model :blink: