4 Days In Hosp So Far Going Mad

I feel for you mate, spent a lot of time in and out of them over the last few years with the wife, they're not the nicest of places to spend time in.

Hope you're on the road to recovery soon mate

God help you that would put my head away, never even actually been admitted to stay thank goodness. Least your where you need to be though.

Not keen on hospitals, nothing worse than visiting a loved one in in there.

Get better soon - :thumbs:

Ive been lucky and only had one short stay of 4 days in hospital. Bored senseless is an understatement. If i end up back in there i think Ill get myself an ipad and load it up with films and tv series to keep myself busy.

I feel for you mate, spent a lot of time in and out of them over the last few years with the wife, they're not the nicest of places to spend time in.

Hope you're on the road to recovery soon mate

I know what that's like mate mines had 6 stints in over the last few years .......

We spent a lot of time in hospital when tig was a baby until 3 yr old , we did a few weeks there then home then back again . He had double pneumonia twice , multiple couple of days stays and spent a nearly a week on ventilator . When we got him onto oxygen only and he was awake we couldn't get a mask on him so they gave us a room and we did two hour stints each of holding the mask for him . I'm glad that's all over and he's not been back for two year .

• Like 2

at least you are awake lol,. try 13 days in a coma then a brain scan & pneumonia on a breathing machine then when you eventually wake up you have to learn to read talk walk write & talk again oh happy days ha ha god bless & i hope alls ok :victory: