Sheep - Another Townie Question

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You really need to get back to the city you fukcing useless twat ........

I can't believe the most recent pm he sent me ......  

By the way Walshie... thats called a horse lol

I'm always telling my wife that I'd like to leave the south east and head back either west or north (used to live in Cornwall and Cumbria) but considering the ribbing on this thread I'd probably keep it a secret and sign on again under a different name. Keep 'em coming; it's hilarious! :laugh:

That was supposed to be private. Next you'll be telling me lamb comes from those white woolly things outside. :hmm:

And in answer to YOUR pm, clockwise on the M25 is LEFT from where you are. :thumbs:

Yeah well in Walshie im on your side son.......any man who needs a compass to know what way London is on the M4 aint gonna win the Crypton Factor thats for sure !!

I don't need a compass to find London I just follow the stench and there it is lol ... Anytime you two city slickers want to test your navigational skills let me know and we will head out into some real wilderness for a few days ... And no gnash there won't be a holiday in with a gym in it at the end of the day .........

I guarentee i,d last longer in your manor than you,d last in mine ;)........if you could find it that is !

Lol I've been in city's that make the smoke look like toy town lol ..........

And ive been in wilderness that makes the valleys look like a metropolis .................your move ? :D

I've got a picture of King George riding a bike, do I win ? Lol

That was supposed to be private. Next you'll be telling me lamb comes from those white woolly things outside. :hmm:

And in answer to YOUR pm, clockwise on the M25 is LEFT from where you are. :thumbs:

Yeah well in Walshie im on your side son.......any man who needs a compass to know what way London is on the M4 aint gonna win the Crypton Factor thats for sure !!

I don't need a compass to find London I just follow the stench and there it is lol ... Anytime you two city slickers want to test your navigational skills let me know and we will head out into some real wilderness for a few days ... And no gnash there won't be a holiday in with a gym in it at the end of the day .........

I guarentee i,d last longer in your manor than you,d last in mine ;)........if you could find it that is !

And ive been in wilderness that makes the valleys look like a metropolis .................your move ? :D

Oh I wasn't talking about the valleys lets get deep in some real wilderness city boy with basic supplies and see how long it takes before you start crying for my help :boogy: ..........

This is getting very broke back mountain... keep one eye open Gnash is my only advice lol

Broke back mountain ... Don't be so ridiculous ........Picture092.jpg

A little known fact is that is actually a Shetland pony socks is sitting on ! Lol lol

• Like 4

Oh I wasn't talking about the valleys lets get deep in some real wilderness city boy with basic supplies and see how long it takes before you start crying for my help :boogy: ..........

This is getting very broke back mountain... keep one eye open Gnash is my only advice lol

Broke back mountain ... Don't be so ridiculous ........

Picture092.jpg

How do you add captions to photographs, you know like a speech bubble...

• Like 2

I like the way you have photoshopped out that Patel's Mini Mart !.....Im not sure how your sas survival skills will help you in city life any more than my hustling a pound note skills will help me in wilderness life..........f**k it lets just have a best of 5 arm wrestle instead :D

Its a good job im no good with computers......the fun i could have editting that picture :laugh:

Fpmsl

What is this new laugh?

The best of five arm wrestles ... Looks like I am the winner then :D ..........

Just as well you have a sense of humour ;)

I have watched over the top ... I have a similar rig set up in my truck using a baked bean can ... I will take you easily ......

• Like 1