Anyone Got A Beard?

I fancy growing a beard - I've got a nice bit of grey that would give me that 'salt and pepper' look, but after a week or so, it gets as itchy as f**k and I give up !

Any tips ?

(Note how I have "embraced my grey-ness" !). ?

• Like 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats with these great big Grizzly Adams type beards that seem to of become fashionable lately........Canary Wharf seems to of gone from smooth faced yuppy type pretty boys in suits to hillbilly mount

I can see a canny resemblance between Laird Rake and Alan from "The Hangover" ha ha      :)

I was thinking more Simon Pegg?

Posted Images

Why u asking us lot? Man the f**k up and grow one... some guys are extremely sexy with a beard... others look like total gobshites ffs there are beard appreciation groups on the tinternet, just don't go down the hipster route

Good for you embracing your greyness!

Fella has got the same problem think he gets to 4 days then he is tortured by the itch. He gave up but I'll be showing him any good answers as I want him to grow one two!

Salt and pepper is the best on men in my opinion :)

Why u asking us lot? Man the f**k up and grow one... some guys are extremely sexy with a beard... others look like total gobshites ffs there are beard appreciation groups on the tinternet, just don't go down the hipster route

jesus!

Seen a ghost! Hope your well miss

Had mine for around two years now ... I shaved it off a few months back and the missus had a fit lol ... No sexy time until it grew back lol ... Everybody goes through the itchy scruffy period but once it reaches a certain length it's all good ........

jesus!

I often poke my head in door for a nosy lol... wasn't too far from [BANNED TEXT] neck of woods last week as went up to derry for a dog

Whats with these great big Grizzly Adams type beards that seem to of become fashionable lately........Canary Wharf seems to of gone from smooth faced yuppy type pretty boys in suits to hillbilly mountain men in suits overnight :blink:

• Like 6

jesus!

I often poke my head in door for a nosy lol... wasn't too far from [bANNED TEXT] neck of woods last week as went up to derry for a dog
ak goodness! Must catch up soon been bloody ages from we've had a good old natter....... Em well whatever it is we do :laugh:

full beard neck and all ?? or just the face??

Something along the lines of yours, I was thinking !

go for it pal, and when people ask "what you growing that for?" tell them she likes it as it tickles the inside of her thighs ;) then a coupe of weeks later see how many grow theirs lol ... I said it in work infront of 5 lads and 2 have started growing them lol

• Like 2

You'd imagine with all the things theyake in this day and age there's bound to be some sort of anti itch beard cream or something.

Try search it at some point never know till you look I suppose lol

full beard neck and all ?? or just the face??

Something along the lines of yours, I was thinking !

go for it pal, and when people ask "what you growing that for?" tell them she likes it as it tickles the inside of her thighs ;) then a coupe of weeks later see how many grow theirs lol ... I said it in work infront of 5 lads and 2 have started growing them lol

now that..... That is bloody genius!!

I've got a hell of an idea - himself will have a beard in no time :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 3