Gay Marriage

They can have a little party and call it what they want i couldnt give a shit......but why do they need recognised law and legislation ?.......I,ll tell you why......to force society into giving them their blessing and approval thats why !

• Like 6

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its this wishy washy hippy " turn the other cheek " cobblers that got us into the trouble our societies are now in with immigration......30 years ago some of us were ranting and raving about it but ot

I love these gay bashing threads LOL As some may know, my lad is gay, civil partnership, live in a nice house on a nice estate, both professionals, make no secret of it but don't flaunt it. Just 2 a

Next thing you know it will be peados making the case for "well I was born this way so I have right" type nonsense.......they tried before and if we keep making the abnormal normal then they will have

Posted Images

Lines in the sand as far as I am concerned.......on the face of it, it won't effect most bit once your start letting traditions slip then where do you stop ?

You end up with an anything go's society which is some bad place to bring up kids IMHO

• Like 2

Lines in the sand as far as I am concerned.......on the face of it, it won't effect most bit once your start letting traditions slip then where do you stop ?

You end up with an anything go's society which is some bad place to bring up kids IMHO

Too late wilf, it already is......it's up to us to bring our kids up best way possible, with sound guidance, direction, choosing where to live, unconditional love....etc

The church won't have fcuk all to do with my kids upbringing......& I doubt the the knowledge that 2 men can marry, will turn my son into some kind of sociopath either......

• Like 1

I've noticed something and it pisses me right off. Most men (this ain't aimed at anyone on thread) say no no no to male gayness.

But hey throw a few lesbians on its alright?

No it bloody is not. Gay is gay no matter about the sex.

As for the marriage bit of this thread I'm undecided.

I don't really agree, personally I think the world could do with a bit more "No, that's not OK" and a bit less "that's fine, do as you please"

As Gnasher rightly says, next thing you know they are making up a law that says you have to accept the perverse and call it normal.

It's a slippery slope.

I've noticed something and it pisses me right off. Most men (this ain't aimed at anyone on thread) say no no no to male gayness.

But hey throw a few lesbians on its alright?

No it bloody is not. Gay is gay no matter about the sex.

As for the marriage bit of this thread I'm undecided.

Yeh but it's natural for two attractive women to want to get it on, isn't it?

• Like 3

I don't really agree, personally I think the world could do with a bit more "No, that's not OK" and a bit less "that's fine, do as you please"

As Gnasher rightly says, next thing you know they are making up a law that says you have to accept the perverse and call it normal.

It's a slippery slope.

Mate....men have been fcuking each other since the dawn of time & catholic priests have been fcuking arse since they could control the masses......do you really think a piece of paper is gonna make that a lot worse for your kids?

Next thing you know it will be peados making the case for "well I was born this way so I have right" type nonsense.......they tried before and if we keep making the abnormal normal then they will have a good case to try again.

Sometimes you HAVE to say stop.

• Like 9

Who is saying no no no to male gayness ?......i accept them..........i also accept theres heroin addicts but i dont think they should be made to feel welcome and accepted.

Or is that going a little bit too far :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

It's a slippery slope.

Mate....men have been fcuking each other since the dawn of time & catholic priests have been fcuking arse since they could control the masses......do you really think a piece of paper is gonna make that a lot worse for your kids?

Mate, personally I don't think you can try and apply logic to these things.......no should be good enough because sometimes it's just NO!, enough is enough.

Next thing you know it will be peados making the case for "well I was born this way so I have right" type nonsense.......they tried before and if we keep making the abnormal normal then they will have a good case to try again.

I agree, you have to draw the line.....same go's for wife beaters, thieves, serial killers etc etc....you can't just claim 'well thats the way I am'......

If you're comparing homosexuality with pedophilia.......well that another thread :-)

Like I say.....the church is rife with both...FACT.......so gay church weddings mean fcuk all to me I'm afraid.....

I agree, you have to draw the line.....same go's for wife beaters, thieves, serial killers etc etc....you can't just claim 'well thats the way I am'......

If you're comparing homosexuality with pedophilia.......well that another thread :-)

Like I say.....the church is rife with both...FACT.......so gay church weddings mean fcuk all to me I'm afraid.....

I am in no way comparing the two mate, I know a few gay blokes, all sound as a pound but I just think we need to stop normalising things that were and are not normal.

• Like 1