Sign in to follow this  
dogmanno7

Choc Coloured Wheeler "type"

Does anybody in the uk or ireland(im from ireland)know of any breeders of choc coloured smooth type patterdales,with heavy bull infleunce,looking for a dog and bitch suitable for a new breeding project.Thanks.

The colour is personal preference...the breeding project is that while i worked in germany ,i saw and seen working a small german hunting terrier,that was all choclate in colour,this dog was the real deal,worked morning to night on red and was afraid of nothing,i tried to buy the dog,but under no circumstances was in for sale,but i did get 2 straws off the owner...and thst is the badis for what i want to breed.

I don't know of anything about good mate, chocolate or similar, big dog's. But the probably is rubbish working bully looking one's, good luck And mind your money

• Like 1

What breed was the German dog that you got the straws from and why a chocolate wheeler bull type ?

Edited by marshman

Dogmanno you were after the pair of failed earth dogs advertised. Were they for your project ????

Pernod...

Edited by pernod

Dogmanno you were after the pair of failed earth dogs advertised. Were they for you project ????

Pernod...

hope not

The was a man who bought one of them chocolate dog pups and offered more money for the father to it, he was not far down the road and was talking selling em, 6 times the price. Top terrier man and digging man. ££££££? The dealer dog,

If the fella likes chocolate dogs let em like chocolate. I like them myself but don't have any. I used to. Thing is though, if you want to cross jags to anything, you're looking at years of pointless mess. I've done the cross myself and its pointless. Very inconsistent. And adding bulldog especially, I've never heard of it doing any good for the jag side of things.

• Like 4

If I'm not mistaken mo wheeler is or was a breeder of patterdale terriers that showed alot of bull block heads like come on mate I'm newbie and I know that lol

There's a post on here probably a couple of pages down now called "show us your Patterdales" and that had some great looking wheeler types in it, your best looking through there, ATB.