Choc Coloured Wheeler "type"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A coward will always be a cowardl, it's not something you can train out of them. You might get a result if you keep them winning working them in small places against the odd cowardly fox but when ques

If the fella likes chocolate dogs let em like chocolate. I like them myself but don't have any. I used to. Thing is though, if you want to cross jags to anything, you're looking at years of pointless

Just don't get too carried away with thinking the Jagd is the result of selecting, breeding, testing, culling, selecting, breeding, testing, culling etc.............IT WAS. These are different times a

Was it a chocolate jagd terrier,,someone in england imported a pair.,think one of them was chocolate..also you may have seen something bred down off schwabs grom(jones chaz x tilly) or posssiblly something off of robert booths lines..probably not as hard to find as you think

The originators of the Jagd Terrier would be having Kittens and send you to Aushwitz if they knew they were being crossed and if there were any colours other than black and Tan.......lol. The Men were part of the Hitler team of Geneticists...................and as we all know culling of non Aryan individuals wasn't an issue....lmao.

• Like 3

Thanks to the above,some good leads there....with regards to the terrier i got the straws from..a jadg terrier(german hunting terrier) it is,and i was interested in the so called"failed"dogs,as fogs can be turned,using different methods from a different person.

• Like 1

The originators of the Jagd Terrier would be having Kittens and send you to Aushwitz if they knew they were being crossed and if there were any colours other than black and Tan.......lol. The Men were part of the Hitler team of Geneticists...................and as we all know culling of non Aryan individuals wasn't an issue....lmao.

Is that true?

Thanks to the above,some good leads there....with regards to the terrier i got the straws from..a jadg terrier(german hunting terrier) it is,and i was interested in the so called"failed"dogs,as fogs can be turned,using different methods from a different person.

good luck with your plans then dogmanno, it sounds like your gonna need it !

A coward will always be a cowardl, it's not something you can train out of them. You might get a result if you keep them winning working them in small places against the odd cowardly fox but when questions get asked of them they'll revert right back to character and spew.

Don't waste your time chasing a stupid look, it's hard enough to get working terriers as it is. Good luck if your going to persist in your little quest but I'm more than sure you'll fall flat on your face and kick yourself for wasting years you could of had in the field.

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 15

A coward will always be a cowardl, it's not something you can train out of them. You might get a result if you keep them winning working them in small places against the odd cowardly fox but when questions get asked of them they'll revert right back to character and spew.

Don't waste your time chasing a stupid look, it's hard enough to get working terriers as it is. Good luck if your going to persist in your little quest but I'm more than sure you'll fall flat on your face and kick yourself for wasting years you could of had in the field.

I bet he's gonna learn the hard way, most people that want a dog or want to breed a dog because of a look they like rather than any working abilities usually have money on the mind and will go ahead with their foolish plan regardless of what they've been told....

• Like 1

But some of the names and dog names are only init ffor the money and the wrong ways of hunting, or some other bullshit, if you enjoy your dog and hunting, who needs the blag hunter,, 25 years on . Couple of goldfish do em well ,worth grands , the were never terrier man, and just blowing the own hole, one answer, stick it up arse and Play pocke

• Like 1

Is that true?

Yes it is, as far as the guys who took on the Jagd project, one of Hitlers Teams visions. Another Team were also trying to create a wilderness for wild and some extinct Animals to be brought back to hunt.