Klitschko Vs Fury?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

herbie hyde ffs

I didn't much like fury at first ,,,but he grew on me a lot,,, I like the fact he can get hit,,,get knocked over,,,but gets back up and carries on to a win,,,,I think he will beat vlad now,,,think he'

lol there's always someone gonna crab " oh he beat a fighter on the way down " he can only fight and win who's put in front of him , and that's what he's been doing as far as I can make out. good luck

I like the look of AJ strong direct fighter not ready for Tyson just yet IMHO no doubt he would love the fight ASAP but fury deserves the title shot now and I can't see AJ figuring in his immediate plans but am sure the day will come be an interesting fight two very different types of fighter

It'll be a classic older boxer vs younger brawler. IMO Fury only has one speed but Klitschko will fight how he needs to on the night.

Klitschko to win on points or late round stoppage.

Are you serious, fury can switch and fight different styles as he's proven recently, klitckho is actually more robotic and is always the same, fury didn't even get out of first gear with chisora or hammer and didn't take them fights very seriously atall?

Yes I'm serious. Fury isn't good enough.

Well will see how about a personal bet between me and you

I Can't Understand People Not Liking The Bloke , I Hope Fury Wins , He's A Down To Earth Bloke Who Comes Across As A Good Family Man & The Only Press You See Of Him Concerns Boxing . , No Big Time Charlie Here . . Yes He's Confident In His Own Ability But You Need That In His Game . . Though FFS Someone Needs To Tell Him He Ain't Got The X Factor Concerning His Singing ;)

• Like 1

I think if the Fury lot were truly confident in their man he would of been fighting a higher level of opponents than he has been,its the thing to do these days once a fighter reaches a certain level they use " not losing " as a way to shift themself up the rankings into mandatory position to get the one big payday.......but credit where its due he,s playing the game and seems to of matured a bit of late i like the cold calculated way he dealt with Chisora,i dont think he,ll beat Klitchko but from watching his fight the other day Klitchko isnt the fighter he was it will be a battle of the jabs for me and while Fury probably has reach on him and is very unorthodox i think the solidity of Klitchkos jab and his experience will be too much for Fury but i hope im wrong.

I think if the Fury lot were truly confident in their man he would of been fighting a higher level of opponents than he has been,its the thing to do these days once a fighter reaches a certain level they use " not losing " as a way to shift themself up the rankings into mandatory position to get the one big payday.......but credit where its due he,s playing the game and seems to of matured a bit of late i like the cold calculated way he dealt with Chisora,i dont think he,ll beat Klitchko but from watching his fight the other day Klitchko isnt the fighter he was it will be a battle of the jabs for me and while Fury probably has reach on him and is very unorthodox i think the solidity of Klitchkos jab and his experience will be too much for Fury but i hope im wrong.

I was reading that Haye making a come back, his shoulder injury is ok now, do you think he will ever get in the ring with either above Gnash . :hmm: I always thought that( IF )Haye was on form mind/ body he would beat both of the above .?

I was reading that Haye making a come back, his shoulder injury is ok now, do you think he will ever get in the ring with either above Gnash . :hmm: I always thought that( IF )Haye was on form mind/ body he would beat both of the above .?
Depends if his little toe is up to it Ray.. :laugh:

trust me gnash .we are more than confident us Fury lot .more than confident .as for fighting a better level of opponent as you put it .il ask you a question ,over the last two years who would you say as fought the better quality opponent .tyson or the robot ? dont forget that con artist haye with his cowardly tricks knocked tys career back eightenn months .klitchkos last opponent you know his record is turned pro in 2009 and as had in total both amateur and pro 37 fights and you say ty should be fighting a higher level of opponent lol .. i can assure any doubters on here and the usual haters . ty destroys the robot . and lads dont forget who told you first .

i wouldnt believe any bollox that haye gets a few journalist mates to publish on his behalf bird .hes a bottler mate .hes been asked i dont know how many times to show his shoulder scar .no ones seen it yet .hes pathetic mate a coward with no pride

I didn't much like fury at first ,,,but he grew on me a lot,,, I like the fact he can get hit,,,get knocked over,,,but gets back up and carries on to a win,,,,I think he will beat vlad now,,,think he's got the experience ,,,,and of course vlads a bit past it now at 39 ,,and 60 odd fights..

• Like 2

I like the look of AJ strong direct fighter not ready for Tyson just yet IMHO no doubt he would love the fight ASAP but fury deserves the title shot now and I can't see AJ figuring in his immediate plans but am sure the day will come be an interesting fight two very different types of fighter

When it happens richy Hughie beats AJ :thumbs: . Hes been touted for Eddie Chambers as next opponent but his camp dont seem to keen as yet